Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These came in from Packer yesterday...No idea why I waited so long to get them...

Dope!!!

I love 1500s....won these on ebay yesterday :smokin

so happy i finally found a pair of desert storm 1500s in my size on ebay. seems like they were barely worn bought them for around 220 shipped. Idk if it was any of you guys selling the shoes haha. 

also anyone think the salmon soles are worth 300+? theres a pair worn maybe once for i think 320 

Thanks bro

Those pics are icy. They look like they were taken on a SLR. Are they self pics or is someone shooting them?
self pic using an SLR with remote :D

so happy i finally found a pair of desert storm 1500s in my size on ebay. seems like they were barely worn bought them for around 220 shipped. Idk if it was any of you guys selling the shoes haha. 

also anyone think the salmon soles are worth 300+? theres a pair worn maybe once for i think 320 
It really depends on how much you think the shoe is worth.

Fo, you and MJrod have the shoe picture game on lock and key. Beautiful shots. Clear and high resolutions and obviously using a full-feature camera gives you more options.

I couldn't justify it just to take pictures of shoes but if I were a photog still, I'd join with you in messing with f-stops, shutter speed, etc. My iPhone 5 will never give me the level of focus, angles, lighting, etc.

Last edited:
New Balances "GOODBYE" coupon code for 25% off.  I'm not sure if it works...but it's 25% off anything over $100.  expires 6/17

Just copped the last 1700 x Beauty & Youth for $120

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom