Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For those that are looking for the Benjamins...grailstatus has the whole package (not the wooden box, but w/the t-shirt) for $215  grailstatus.com

Today @ work

I only like the perforated suede toebox and speckled midsole on the Benjamins, partly because I'm not a fan of 1600s. :\ I'd probably love them if they were 1500s.

[h1]New Balance MRL996 25th Anniversary Special Edition Collection Preview[/h1]
12 hours ago  /  Style  /  1897 Views

In celebrating 25 years of its existence, New Balance will release a special anniversary collection featuring its iconic MRL996 silhouette later this summer. This year’s iterations will retain many of the characteristics that made it such an innovative model back in 1989, including its lightweight, multi-material construction and ergonomic stability. The exclusive lifestyle range will receive an updated REVlite cushioned midsole for added comfort. The tonal anniversary grouping will include four unique collaborative models with retailers BEAMS, Beauty & YouthJournal Standard  and TOMORROWLAND. Each model will release at their respective shop on August 10 with prices ranging from ¥15,540 to ¥20,790 JPY (approximately $154 to $206 USD).
Came across this on HB.

Crappy iphone picture but I'm falling in love with these shoes more and more every day. The brown leather on the side is not all that great and the only suede on the shoe that is BUTTER is the toe box. Those are my only complaints, the red is so vibrant in person.

I only like the perforated suede toebox and speckled midsole on the Benjamins, partly because I'm not a fan of 1600s.
ohwell.gif
I'd probably love them if they were 1500s.
boom thats what im saying. almost any other model and id be interested in buying. something about 1600s i just dont like

Did everyone get the hang tag on their pair of the benjamins? For some reason mine didnt come with the hang tag...

Back
Top Bottom