Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got STA's today and they were more than I expected. Thought I would be disappointed because it was asian made but they're too good. Shape is decent as well.

Last edited:

Got STA's today and they were more than I expected. Thought I would be disappointed because it was asian made but they're too good. Shape is decent as well.
They kind of snuck up on me because there wasn't much publicity. I will definitely be on the lookout after seeing some of these pics.

Those NB stake shoes are sharp. Hopefully a local skate shop carries them in person so I can check them out.

dyslexic much?
roll.gif

/\ did these come out in a maroon color also? Man I remember some all leather made in uk 577s I swear. 

Yeah, there was definitely a darker red colorway that came out at the same time.

Yup, pretty sure it was 2003. I got a pair at a US retail store, I'm blanking out on which but oddly enough I can still picture the inside of the store and even the display it was on. :lol: I wish I still had my maroon pair.

They came out in 2003 or 2004 I believe. I ordered a pair from an old UK site (Frontier- i, if I remember correctly). Very plush leather and great shape. I wish I had never gotten rid of my pair.

I loved my pair except for the fact that I couldn't keep the tongues from slip-sliding off to the side in the most ridiculous way. I tried every possible combination if lacing styles, loose, tight, etc. and they still looked off.

Haven't posted in a bit. Got some updates.

I was recently hired by Ubiq for sales. After a month I got promoted to being their in store photographer. Blessed with the opportunity. If you have questions about shoe releases or anything related to Ubiq feel free to ask/pm me!

Yesterday I took photos for our upcoming release this Saturday. Here is a preview :smile:

Last edited:

Haven't posted in a bit. Got some updates.

I was recently hired by Ubiq for sales. After a month I got promoted to being their in store photographer. Blessed with the opportunity. If you have questions about shoe releases or anything related to Ubiq feel free to ask/pm me!

Yesterday I took photos for our upcoming release this Saturday. Here is a preview :smile:
CONGRATS!!! Nice shot 

Picked my up yesterday (traded a fellow NTer) and they are absolutely amazing.  Got the Americanas as well and honestly can't decide which I like better.  Both are gorgeous but the Autobahns may have the best materials I've seen on a sneaker in a long time.

Soooo psyched to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom