Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nobody can help me for New Balance 998 x NexusVII ?! It is really impossible to find?
I dont see how people could like that colorway, and yes they are basicly impossible to find. The last pair I saw was a few years ago, and they went for close to $800. Honestly Kanye was the only person I ever seen wear them...

Last edited:
@aznlurker thats a hell of a find, my marshalls/ross etc never get crap! I would be all over those at 32 bucks!

Glad I went to sleep early (on Bahrain time) and missed that link for the Mitas. I was going to pass but at that price i would ahve copped. Trying to be super selective and those would probably not get much wear.

Really looking forward to more cw/s of the 997 and possibly those "po man" ARC 13hunnits. I get back stateside in March and I have so much stuff I havent gotten to wear yet. Hopefully the next few months are slow on releases and give me time to recoup.

I'm very happy to know that we're both getting them!

As far as I know, not so many retailers in Canada got that Danish Pack so the ones that did got more than 1 pair per size I guess
happy.gif

Yeah, don't know how they allocate pairs, but when I went into Capsule they said they received a decent number of pairs, hell they still have two sizes in each CW remaining there

I was too busy trying to get hyped NB collabs last year I let really nice 998 GR's pass me by. I'm looking for these right now on sale for around $100 or less:

- (2) sz 9.5 2012 NB M998GNR "Grey/Navy/Red." Sold out at Ubiq, BurnRubber, UNDFTD, Karmaloop, PYS, extrabutterNY, sneakerpolitics, Packershoes, WestNYC.

- (2) sz 9.5 2013 NB998 "Day Tripper". Sold out at Premier, NB.com, Barney's, Karmaloop

- sz 9.5 2013 NB998 "Navy Suede". Sold out at 6 pm, Karmaloop.

If anybody can help, please LMK. Thanks!

newest for me :pimp:

Looks great aside from the grey midsole. They shall be copped for sure. Is the grey portion painted or does it look like some sort of adhesive that can be removed? I'm curious as to how I'm going to go about painting them.

Last edited:
Nice pick up fam. How do they fit compared to 998s?
havent gotten a chance to try em on, but if they fit anything like my 997.5 then they should fit exactly to my 998s
Looks great aside from the grey midsole. They shall be copped for sure. Is the grey portion painted or does it look like some sort of adhesive that can be removed? I'm curious as to how I'm going to go about painting them.
yea i wish it was all white as well, on the inner side the darker gray looks like it can be removed, but i dont think the lighter gray can be, could be wrong tho

Looks great aside from the grey midsole. They shall be copped for sure. Is the grey portion painted or does it look like some sort of adhesive that can be removed? I'm curious as to how I'm going to go about painting them.[/quote
It's possible but I thought the same because they made it grey so overtime It wouldn't oxidizes to yellow compared to the OGs which I like the change is redundant but anyway these are hot bro!!!!

I really hope they drop more color ways for the 997, I don't like the grey pair and I'm not feeling the early photos of that black pair :/

Back
Top Bottom