Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got my 530 OGs in today from Revolve (crazy fast shipping via USPS), and I want to give a huge shout out to suede n mesh suede n mesh for the sizing suggestion. Went .5 up and am so glad I did because I'd never got my foot in my TTS in these. On the way to rep the bro again.

Love the look of these shoes and the price point. Materials are "meh" but good enough. Happy to have them.

Got my 530 OGs in today from Revolve (crazy fast shipping via USPS), and I want to give a huge shout out to suede n mesh suede n mesh for the sizing suggestion. Went .5 up and am so glad I did because I'd never got my foot in my TTS in these. On the way to rep the bro again.

Love the look of these shoes and the price point. Materials are "meh" but good enough. Happy to have them.

Glad I could help. Just need the white and purple pair and I'm set on the 530. Heard there are at least two collabs for them as well. West NYC should be ok of them if I'm not mistaken.

Dog, you had to quote every single picture though? :lol:

Those Hanon CT300s look really nice up there. Still not crazy about the price, but is there a US drop on the horizon?

sup guys

sharing today drop off, caught these for a nice price

i really like the color blocking and color way with the small hint of glacier blue by the ankle, who ever did them did a good job idk why they didnt want them

They say "Calvin Hobbes" on the heels idk where that inspiration came from as far as the shoe goes, but i never read the book i just know its a white kid and a tiger

those 998CBLs look beautiful to me

I'd go with your 998 size and no smaller. I'm a 9.5 in 998s and 996s, a 10 in the 990s although I could maybe do. 9.5. One thing I noticed with 990s is that the insole is ridiculously thin and flimsy. I have to find some insoles that are thin but still have some cushion. I had some reebok insoles that are kinda in the thick side and it makes my 990s literally too tight to wear.

yeah go with tts of 998 for 990, honestly, I deviate rarely from my 10.5 but they are model were it makes a huge difference, 1700, 1500 (old v new shape), 577 (old vs new shape)

^I'd go with the National Park 998, @af1 1982. Better quality, made in the USA, and midsole doesn't chip like every single pair of 999s I've ever owned.

Thanks for all the helpful info about Cali stores, guys! Hopefully, I'll pick up a pair or two during my trip. 

I want a premium 1600 to drop again. Love the barbershops and the daytonas. Still looking to double up on those.

997 JNB is so terrible... colors are bleh and Ive always hated white accent stitching

Last edited:
For you guys that use ikea shoe trees, how do you store your shoes? They don't fit in the box anymore with the trees in.
I guess being a  9.5 and below has an effect on how high the spring is when put inside the shoe, have you tried to look into the kids sizing or you could go crazy and chop the large ones to your desired length

[quote naf1 1982" url="/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/27090#post_21075262"]Thinking about picking up a new pair. Barbershop 999 or National Park 998?
[/quote]

I guess being a  9.5 and below has an effect on how high the spring is when put inside the shoe, have you tried to look into the kids sizing or you could go crazy and chop the large ones to your desired length

Thanks, man. They are even slightly big in my 10s, but I'll look into smaller sizes or modding them.

Back
Top Bottom