Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

All cncpt 997s are smooth but LG >>>>>>
You know it.  
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Came across these and am thinking about copping. Seems they had zero hype. Does anyone know how 791's fit? And if anyone in here has these, are they nice quality?

Last edited:

Came across these and am thinking about copping. Seems they had zero hype. Does anyone know how 791's fit? And if anyone in here has these, are they nice quality?

I honestly don't know how they are in person but from pics I have seen they look good. Look for a pair on grailed.com....mad resellers got stuck with them and you can find them for below retail depending your size. I saw the white pair and the grey pair for around $105 om there

Still havent recieved my 997s from Cncpts and when I track the shipment it says expected delivery wednesday the 20th?? Supposedly they left MA on the 17th, I am in Seattle but damn I am not in China for it to be so delayed.

Still havent recieved my 997s from Cncpts and when I track the shipment it says expected delivery wednesday the 20th?? Supposedly they left MA on the 17th, I am in Seattle but damn I am not in China for it to be so delayed.

i wouldn't worry about it. Mine were supposed to be delivered to Cali on Mon according to USPS. They ended up coming yesterday (Wed). You'll probably get yours Friday or Saturday

Last edited:
Seller on the bay has some 998 CEL, CSB, CBB, CTL, and grey bringbacks in a range of sizes for what seems like okay prices...tempted to get some CSBs but a bit hesitant to buy from one of these sellers with no feedback, they just joined like a week ago too..

Reordered the NY's in a 7.5, which is a half size down from my 997 size 8, which is a half size down from my measured TTS. For the most part I also prefer 7.5 in 998's. From the initial test fit they feel much better and more similar to my rosé's and butterscotches, no heel slip or extra toe space. Looks like I'll be keeping these 7.5's, so going to get rid of the 8's.

Have been wanting to own a pair of NB. It's crazy expensive over here for those made in us and uk.
Came across the below and looks real good. Not sure the comfort and anyone can give some info compared to adidas PB or UB ?

Back
Top Bottom