Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I do know some fake 998s (not sure if this applies to all) have a single piece midsole. Also there seems to be issues with stitching on fakes and sloppy suede panels. Also, the boxtag (not pictured) seemed to check out with others I've seen online.

Its not taking advantage of a company when they provide you with a defective product. 

I had problems with 2 of my NB1 pairs. One was the mesh issue that many people saw at the rollout of the program. My pair had the toebox mesh crooked as well as the two shoes didnt have the same pattern. It was a huge eyesore. The second was on a perf toe pair that got lost in their system for over a month and then it came not how it was designed online. 

NB did provide great customer service and fixed both issues. That said, i dont see how, in any way, I took advantage of them. They provided a faulty product and replaced it. 
I hear that.  If the defects are noticeable then you def deserve another pair.  I know a couple cats that hit NB for a free pair because they had a miniscule defect.  They basically complained to get a free pair.  I can't remember but did NB let you keep the defective pair too?

roll.gif
Those are hideous 

I hear that.  If the defects are noticeable then you def deserve another pair.  I know a couple cats that hit NB for a free pair because they had a miniscule defect.  They basically complained to get a free pair.  I can't remember but did NB let you keep the defective pair too?
Yes, in both of my cases they let me keep the defective pair and gave me a coupon for a replacement pair (which was above and beyond my expectations). I ordered both of those the day NB1 started so they were more willing to help out. Later on they became more stringent I heard and would only offer a discount instead. 

anyone else here have the 9975gy?  Mine came already laces, which was a shock.  I was wondering if anyone elses came that way. 

Probably just tried on or something. anyway, here they are. 

quick pic while waterproofing them.
That shape!

Also I like how its a suprise when nb are already laced haha I would feel the same way though

Back
Top Bottom