Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

UnDS these today. Loving these joints. The fellas and girls across the pond are giving the New England homies a run for my money. :pimp:

Real nice but the release seemed strange to me Hanon had a full size run yesterday then nothing today I didn't even see them release on end but a quick search shows the page with stock listed as sold out same across Europe have I underestimated the appeal or has there been some kind of release shenanigans?

770 fits a lot like classic 420. very flat and a bit narrow on the sides. i would get TTS or half size up, if you have wider feet.

as for high top fresh foam trailbusters..this fits narrow on the side, just like the low top version. same as above, TTS or half size up, if you have wider feet.

Concepts fixed the price on the Norse 770s. Back up to $200 (same price as other shops I've seen). You guys were right, it was a big mistake on their part. Doesn't seem to have impacted sales as they still have a FSR of both shoes available. They did honor my order, though (and the coupon code) and I just got shipping confirmation. $175 shipped for both pairs. 

Concepts fixed the price on the Norse 770s. Back up to $200 (same price as other shops I've seen). You guys were right, it was a big mistake on their part. Doesn't seem to have impacted sales as they still have a FSR of both shoes available. They did honor my order, though (and the coupon code) and I just got shipping confirmation. $175 shipped for both pairs. 
Nice! That happened to me before with a 998 they put up for the wrong price. 

Glad they honored your order. I should have hopped on the cream pair when I had the chance. 
frown.gif

What's the status of your order?

EDIT: never mind. I just got shipping confirmation...

Received shipping confirmation from Hanon this morning. I was getting a little worried that they either sold out or released them too early. Looking forward to getting them in.

Last edited:

nice come up

nice come up
Thanks, homie! The cream joints should get tons of wear this summer. The brown pair remind me of the 997DBR which I slept on in my size. I know that most collabs are known for employing colors and designs that are super flashy but I appreciate the simplicity of these and actually like how boring they are. 

Repped!  This shoe right here is pure class.  The quality is supreme, above and beyond most if not all my other NB.  

Haha funny these came up the other day. Ive been looking for a pair for awhile and just found 1 on goat of all places :lol:. Excited to get them in hand.

Thanks, homie! The cream joints should get tons of wear this summer. The brown pair remind me of the 997DBR which I slept on in my size. I know that most collabs are known for employing colors and designs that are super flashy but I appreciate the simplicity of these and actually like how boring they are. 
yeah, they definitely remind me of the 997dbr, one of my favorite 997.  was gonna pick it up for that steal price but was too late.
Some good deals to be had at oneness. Just copped dphos for $112. Scattered sizes, but worth a look.

https://www.oneness287.com/collections/new-releases/new-balance
KBM2 for $110 would have been an amazing steal
please tell me they didnt' have more sizes of that kbm2.....anyone know a place that will price match?

the 576's at oneness are way under rated. i have the lighter pair and i cant stop wearing them. mad the black charcoal pair ran out.

Please post some on feet for them!

Curious for the brown version. The other tan/white version reminds me a little of the End Marble which i already own.

I got a feeling these will go into discount couple months down the road.

I also did a Salmon toe pair, but never wore them because for awhile I've been looking to see who can paint the soles. I'll post pics of the sneakers look when I get home...

Them volcano's came out real good...
Could you post some pics of your Salmon toe pair? Appreciate it

Last edited:
Please post some on feet for them!

Curious for the brown version. The other tan/white version reminds me a little of the End Marble which i already own.

I got a feeling these will go into discount couple months down the road.

These will definitely sit and hit discount. I figured the chances of snagging them at 80 a pop was a fluke so I jumped but who knows? Most NBs these days sit. Will definitely post up pics.

that was on friday. there were a few scattered around. saw one on the 10-10.5 rack but nada in 11-11.5. big body said to check back they'll prob get more

I went on Monday and they did get more. But none in big boy sizes, haha. But they got the sale going on now so $80 bucks for 997JOL is a steal.

Last edited:
I might need some of these people that live by outlets to start helping me out.......Horweens at any of these??

Hey guys, I've never had a pair of NB but these Cncpts Trailbusters caught my attention. Can anyone help me out with sizing? I'm a size 9.5 in Ultra Boost 1.0, 9.5 in Flyknit Racers, size 9 in most Asics. Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom