Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For me, TTS would have been the way to go. I went half size down and I have to take the insole out if I'm going to be wearing them for any real amount of time. $109 is a steak for these. I was really impressed with them in hand.
TY and to anybody else who chimmed in. I think tts because my left foot more of an 8.5 in with so tts for me should be cool.
IMG_20171105_202254_093.jpg

My most recent NB1. Toe dents, meah and a trend for the tongue to crinckle I am very happy with the final product.

TY and to anybody else who chimmed in. I think tts because my left foot more of an 8.5 in with so tts for me should be cool.
IMG_20171105_202254_093.jpg

My most recent NB1. Toe dents, meah and a trend for the tongue to crinckle I am very happy with the final product.

What colors did you use?

hoodie is so dope. Would like to get one of those. Available only at the outlets?

No idea, but most def a favorite when solely true running based companies drop apparel with the "Hermes Symbolism" in it. I wish there also was a black colorway there..​

New Balance is running a 15% off $99 on their website. Couple that with whatever cash back site you like and it's not too bad. They sent me an email saying "Black Friday starts now" and said it was 15%. Is it greedy of me for hoping it was more?

Super late to the party and long time lurker....if anyone has any leads on the Cncpts Tyrian 990s purps in a 9.5 please let me know. Bummed I slept on em. Not seeing any in my size in the aftermarket either. Which is good. Means people are rockin em

Last edited:
New Balance is running a 15% off $99 on their website. Couple that with whatever cash back site you like and it's not too bad. They sent me an email saying "Black Friday starts now" and said it was 15%. Is it greedy of me for hoping it was more?

Not at all 99% of things that are on their website can be copped for 40-70% off from stores

OGs! one nice thing about 993s is they are not factory seconds at the outlets since they're no longer available at the regular non-outlet nb stores

hate to say it but the price of the 993 is going up to $139.99 from $129.99 starting tomorrow. Pretty sure NB will be doing a 50% off for black friday at their outlets this year so if you see some nice lifestyle on clearance might wanna put them on hold if you can.

These are EU spots with US11s in stock, prices aren't the best (due to shipping, etc.), haven't found a stateside spot that still has them in that size though.
http://en.colette.fr/catalog/produc...-640441-60-ms574-d-black-blue/category/13334/
http://lerayonfrais.fr/en/18526-ms574d-mita-black-blue-2900100089883.html
Thanks!
I'm wondering if I should just bite the bullet and get them from Colette, or keep searching for a pair my size somewhere in the US/AU.

Back
Top Bottom