Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Here’s the sizes they had for the 574BOX at my local Marshalls.
C178BE16-B8BA-4D35-9D6F-8149C001F7DC.jpeg
Yeah my Marshall’s had a bunch of the baseball 997 and also 998xaa wish I actually copped for 39.99

Marshall’s in Boca Raton Florida but judging by another post I saw earlier all Marshall’s must have gotta something I bought the 998 Xaa tan pair

And for $40 bucks. Shoot. I might have to try some different Marshalls around an tomorrow and see what luck I have....

Not going to talk you out of the shoes, but don't worry about the box you're not going to wear.

You're right, but for some reason I really enjoy the special boxes that come with NB. The concepts collabs etc are always so cool. It's super random but I love the special boxes.

You're right, but for some reason I really enjoy the special boxes that come with NB. The concepts collabs etc are always so cool. It's super random but I love the special boxes.

I like them, too, but only if they're freebies from a release purchase. Sounds like you missed the Butterscotches for $70 wave about a month ago on J.Crew when they restocked. I'm sure you'd be content without the box at that price lol.

I like them, too, but only if they're freebies from a release purchase. Sounds like you missed the Butterscotches for $70 wave about a month ago on J.Crew when they restocked. I'm sure you'd be content without the box at that price lol.

100% haha
Now if anyone has an 11.5 or 12 they don't mind parting ways with...I'm all ears

Back
Top Bottom