Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

F82190C5-9B9E-495F-B8AC-66D7989615FA.jpeg
Foot patrol releasing these???

hey guys, I was wondering if you can help me recall a pair...

I think it was around 2007-2009 when it came out... I think its a 577 model but I can't remember and it was made up of a towel-ey type upper all around like a flashy neon blue ... limited to like maybe a few hundred pairs.

Not looking for a pair but it's just one of those kicks that made me reminisce...I think it was nicknamed "Tokyo's" or something like that.

Thanks NT fam!!!

Did anybody land the Golden Ticket?

(I Failed..)

A ReWARD LIKE NO OTHER

TOUR OUR NB1 FACTORY & DESIGN YOUR OWN SHOES
Just 12 spots available for 10,000 NB points each. See how our NB1 custom shoes are made and take home your own pair.​

Would be dope to see how they create toe dents. I had to. But srsly, u deserve your own personal tour.

TOUR OUR NB1 FACTORY & DESIGN YOUR OWN SHOES
Just 12 spots available for 10,000 NB points each. See how our NB1 custom shoes are made and take home your own pair.​

Bro, you deserve more than a tour and one pair of customs made. They better roll a red carpet, company parking spot and throw you a cocktail reception the second you walk in the door!

Solid pickup and even more solid price!

Some more 990v4s for me. #v4movement

207wbjb.jpg

Looks clean. These aren't the NC4 are they? the N looks different. I just received the AF4 the other day and they look great. Planning to dye them but still photoshopping designs at the moment.

Hey NB Fams,
So I called in to the only NB store in NY getting the 990v4 “1982” Limited Ed. Basically I was told that there will be an event for the shoe release. At the event, each person interested in purchasing the shoe will be given a voucher that allows for purchase. First come, first served. Only 1 per person. Stock will be super limited according to store employee. So that means no holds, no phone orders. There was no mention of an online drop. But, given NBs track record of dropping exclusives online, who knows...

Bro, you deserve more than a tour and one pair of customs made. They better roll a red carpet, company parking spot and throw you a cocktail reception the second you walk in the door!

Hahahaha thanks big homie; but naw mane I just want to be able to actually use "My Reward" points before they expire.. :lol: :smh:

I went ahead and made these last night as a consolation for another L.

IMG_20180403_234157_9502.jpg

Back
Top Bottom