Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

22998507-3CC2-46B7-9CA5-F322FF3BD0B6.jpeg
slimmed down my humble collection recently. still a few unworn pairs but i think that’ll be resolved soon.

might also have to put my extra pair of 998GNRs to use because of midsole separation on my current pair. :/

Haha yup. Got a wedding to pay for. Just had a pair arrive at the house yesterday and I thought my fiance was about to kill me :lol:

Yeah folk, my wife says, "If another sneaker comes she going to burn my sneakers" (Luckily im moving all my sneakers to my in-door storage unit) :lol: :nthat:

Going to take a break tho.. No more NB1's or sneakers for another month... Happy Wife; Happy Life... Going to try and snag a pair though in November (I know Concepts or Kith will drop a NB banger around then..) :pimp:

Yeah folk, my wife says, "If another sneaker comes she going to burn my sneakers" (Luckily im moving all my sneakers to my in-door storage unit) :lol: :nthat:

Going to take a break tho.. No more NB1's or sneakers for another month... Happy Wife; Happy Life... Going to try and snag a pair though in November (I know Concepts or Kith will drop a NB banger around then..) :pimp:

The key to a happy marriage = 1 bank acct for you, 1 for the wife, and 1 for both of you.

Then the wife has no idea what you’re spending on sneakers...

Last five or so pairs i been getting were for my b day or christmas, lol. Or our anniversary. Shoot, there's all kinds of gift giving holidays in the year, right? Welcome to married life my guy!

Homie of mine ships all his shoes to his office because his fiancé thinks he has an issue and just so he doesn’t have to hear her wrath...

I’m single but I could totally see myself doing this

Last edited:
Recently grabbed a pair of worn once tassie's for a decent price and they came in yesterday and look good overall but, the tongue stiching is throwing me off. I know fakes are fairly easy to spot and this particular pair doesn't have the quality that the made in USA pairs have but I remember there were a few fakes floating around between the Australian release and the international release so wanted aa secon opinion to be safe. If anyone who owns a pair could chime in id appreciate it!
received_2195906797348023.jpeg
received_547629655699810.jpeg

Ship your kicks to work fellas, then you can plan when to sneak them home. 8)

I do this, I will at times have 5 or 6 pairs under my desk and then when I know my wife won’t be home or around, I’ll bring a bunch of pairs in at one time. She doesn’t care about the money but just that my collection is getting to be too large in her estimation. Here’s a pic I took a few months ago of the heat under my desk:

I do this, I will at times have 5 or 6 pairs under my desk and then when I know my wife won’t be home or around, I’ll bring a bunch of pairs in at one time. She doesn’t care about the money but just that my collection is getting to be too large in her estimation. Here’s a pic I took a few months ago of the heat under my desk:

Your are very organised. I have similar pairs at my office but it is much more messy

Back
Top Bottom