Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For the curious: 990FEB4

62D507FE-E7A1-4663-BD8D-153ED0DE8293.jpeg
Nice to see an on-feet of this, I think not many ppl have copped this as there are literally two guys (shops) tagged this on IG

Via Ronnie's IG:

Ronnie.jpg

"For Kith x New Balance 2018, I’ve designed a new collection for two of my favorite brands/retailers that are inspired by two of my favorite New Balance sneakers ever - the United Arrows & Sons 997.5 and the nonnative 997.5. Using those as our inspiration we’ve designed 6 new models, all on the 997 silhouette. This is the 997S Fusion in the Kith x nonnative colorway. The Fusion combines a Made in USA upper with NB’s new Sport tooling. With this release I want to give back to those who have been riding for the brand. That’s why we’re hosting a competition where 12 winners will be gifted 1 of the Fusion colorways from the collection. To enter, post a picture of any of my past 12 collaborations with New Balance in the same style as this picture and tag @kithfootwear. I will be picking my favorite of the photos personally. If you need a refresher on my past NB collabs we’ve made a webpage showing the timeline. Link in bio. Excited for people to get their hands on these. Kith x UA&Sons x nonnative x New Balance up next."

Here you guys go:

https://kith.com/pages/kith-x-new-balance

not gonna front--that colorway is beautiful. might consider buying if one of the options is a better outsole.

ronnie is really chasing the bag on this collab though. six models?! jah bless

edit: aye 0takusamsay 0takusamsay , good to see outside of the AJ1 thread lol. keep your eyes locked to eBay--there are constant steals to be had.

not gonna front--that colorway is beautiful. might consider buying if one of the options is a better outsole.

ronnie is really chasing the bag on this collab though. six models?! jah bless

edit: aye 0takusamsay 0takusamsay , good to see outside of the AJ1 thread lol. keep your eyes locked to eBay--there are constant steals to be had.

Thanks Brodie lol I was shocked I saw the grays D'S for 160 bucks in a sz 13 there was 4 left and I figured i might be able to cop sometime this weekend when i get paid. Logged into the bay to add to cart and boom they were all gone the next day. I didn't know the hype was that real. All 4 gone in a flash. I should a just bought them then.

the grey 997s are one of the fan favorites so i'm not too surprised! i see that you're a 12/12.5 in AJ1's though? surprised you're sizing up instead of down on NB's.

the grey 997s are one of the fan favorites so i'm not too surprised! i see that you're a 12/12.5 in AJ1's though? surprised you're sizing up instead of down on NB's.

Yeah got used to the comfort of the "explore by seas" they are a sz 13 and were the only pair in the outlet so as I've come to wear them more I do like the .5 size up feel on the trainers. Ive got wide feet so that's the size I'm sticking with the 997 silhouette we don't get anything good here in TN aside from 574s so it's a challenge to try pairs on of the more sought after silhouettes.

Yeah got used to the comfort of the "explore by seas" they are a sz 13 and were the only pair in the outlet so as I've come to wear them more I do like the .5 size up feel on the trainers. Ive got wide feet so that's the size I'm sticking with the 997 silhouette we don't get anything good here in TN aside from 574s so it's a challenge to try pairs on of the more sought after silhouettes.
fair enough bruv. if you’re interested in any 998’s, they fit about the same as 997’s so you should be good to go on those as well. this thread is super helpful though so don’t be afraid to ask questions. nt nb fam always looks out.

Complete your purchase
We support those who support us, which is why we are proud to bring back our Loyalty Program. To give back to our loyal customers, we are offering a select group the chance to be guaranteed 1 pair of the 997 OG's from the upcoming Kith x United Arrows & Sons x nonnative x New Balance collection. Due to the limited nature of these models, we have randomly selected those who have purchased Ronnie Fieg x New Balance collaborations in the past to be given this opportunity.

There are 2 colorways. Our automated system has randomized which pair will be offered to each customer. You will not be able to choose which pair. You will have 24 hours to checkout. If you do not checkout within this timeframe then the invoice will be voided and passed onto the next randomly selected customer. Also, we cannot guarantee your size but we can guarantee 1 pair.

We hope to continue to grow together and support one another in the future. Please take this opportunity as a token of our appreciation.

Note, if you are not checking out with Apple Pay or PayPal, your shipping address must match the billing address on file with your credit card company, or your order will not be processed.

Same

Attachments

• D1ADABB9-736C-43AA-95AA-28354B9EE463.png
    D1ADABB9-736C-43AA-95AA-28354B9EE463.png
    470.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Complete your purchase
We support those who support us, which is why we are proud to bring back our Loyalty Program. To give back to our loyal customers, we are offering a select group the chance to be guaranteed 1 pair of the 997 OG's from the upcoming Kith x United Arrows & Sons x nonnative x New Balance collection. Due to the limited nature of these models, we have randomly selected those who have purchased Ronnie Fieg x New Balance collaborations in the past to be given this opportunity.

There are 2 colorways. Our automated system has randomized which pair will be offered to each customer. You will not be able to choose which pair. You will have 24 hours to checkout. If you do not checkout within this timeframe then the invoice will be voided and passed onto the next randomly selected customer. Also, we cannot guarantee your size but we can guarantee 1 pair.

We hope to continue to grow together and support one another in the future. Please take this opportunity as a token of our appreciation.

Note, if you are not checking out with Apple Pay or PayPal, your shipping address must match the billing address on file with your credit card company, or your order will not be processed.

So does this mean there is a chance at a later date for those who don't get invoiced?

Back
Top Bottom