Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

J Crew discount pair came in today.
CD4E5BDD-2AEF-4634-B8DD-8881C5A9C721.jpeg
CD4E5BDD-2AEF-4634-B8DD-8881C5A9C721.jpeg

Regret not ordering these when they had the extra 35% off. :smh:

Just got an invoice for the NN Kith in my size... I’m not sure how I’m feeling about them right now. I think i might be into the 997S more than the regular 997 pair

Latest tweet from RF. Honestly the exotic hairs on this are turning me off. I’m looking at the S as a cop for me. Also notice the pants, I’m hoping for a nice apparel collection hopefully with minimal kith branding (doubtful).

12903445-FB71-4BBC-BFA6-53440BF2C168.png

Shoot I need a invoice link for 8.5 ua then .. if any can help me that would be awesome :nthat:

Latest tweet from RF. Honestly the exotic hairs on this are turning me off. I’m looking at the S as a cop for me. Also notice the pants, I’m hoping for a nice apparel collection hopefully with minimal kith branding (doubtful).

12903445-FB71-4BBC-BFA6-53440BF2C168.png
Yeah. I agree about the exotic hairs making them a no go for me. Too funky for my taste.

Word don't wanna turn this into a begfest, but if anyone has a 10-10.5 invoice for the UA's I'll gladly take it.

Im trying for those and the "Dune" fusion pair he posted. Haven't seen the 3rd colorway with the blue outlined N yet.

someone said you can share invoice links

its helpful to actually include that work around. He did mention you should use paypal.

Shout out @dblplay1212

Pro tip: if you have an invoice, you can click the link and then copy the address and send it to someone. They can open the invoice and change the info to their info and check out. I think they have to use PayPal but it works. @1978S used mine and it doesnt even show in my order history bc he changed the email to his. Saves on double shipping.

Haven’t seen the thread moving this quickly in a long time. Love that even with all the extra content it’s still holding true as the most helpful spot on NT.

Buuut...still no invoice for me. Hopefully they drop on Kith. Retail or bust.

No invoice over here either :smh:...

I’m sure they will drop on KITH...Just be ready Friday...Shouldn’t be too hard to grab a couple pairs of what they release...

For me I’m out for the NN997 and the UA-S...

Haven’t seen the thread moving this quickly in a long time. Love that even with all the extra content it’s still holding true as the most helpful spot on NT.

Buuut...still no invoice for me. Hopefully they drop on Kith. Retail or bust.
I don't suspect it will be too difficult (invoice email specifically called this early access). If anything, I think the only thing you'd have to worry about is the fake sell out. (being pulled after sitting anywhere from an hour later to later on in the day)

Back
Top Bottom