Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

95015EB7-EB3D-4003-87F9-B9BCADAD5545.png
Dropping May 18th at 12pm est. If it’s anything like last time, these will be hard to cop.
I want the socks

Once Zion signs w/ NB (and that's the rumor), it's gonna get interesting.

As a NOLA resident, my best-case is

1) Knicks get the 1 and draft Zion
2) KD and Kyrie sign w/ the Knicks
3) Pels trade AD for Zion and some other stuff
4) I get Pels season tix again...

How about skipping all of those steps and have Pelicans simply win the lottery

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with NB... I had placed an additional order last week during the Kawhi drop because I forgot to use Ebates and my birthday coupon on my original order... Turns out they over sold... they are making more to accommodate the pending orders but it’s going to take at least a month... They will not be re-releasing this colorway again but more pairs are due out at the end of the year... they also provided a $100 coupon for the inconvenience... Great customer service from NB... most other brands would have just cancelled with no explanation...

Just got off the phone with NB... I had placed an additional order last week during the Kawhi drop because I forgot to use Ebates and my birthday coupon on my original order... Turns out they over sold... they are making more to accommodate the pending orders but it’s going to take at least a month... They will not be re-releasing this colorway again but more pairs are due out at the end of the year... they also provided a $100 coupon for the inconvenience... Great customer service from NB... most other brands would have just cancelled with no explanation...

100 dollar coupon? U trolling??

How’d you manage to get multiple orders in? It was pretty much a wrap after I got my OMN1S pair.

I’ve only tried them on but they feel like they run about a half size long. Not sure yet on the performance but visually/aesthetically I wasn’t super impressed. Thought there’d be some premium materials seeing as it’s a limited release but it looks like the ankle leather is just embossed. Could have done better than a regular new balance box for this release as well imo.

That being said I’m a die hard Raptors fan so this is holding a special place in my collection after that game 7.

How’d you manage to get multiple orders in? It was pretty much a wrap after I got my OMN1S pair.

I’ve only tried them on but they feel like they run about a half size long. Not sure yet on the performance but visually/aesthetically I wasn’t super impressed. Thought there’d be some premium materials seeing as it’s a limited release but it looks like the ankle leather is just embossed. Could have done better than a regular new balance box for this release as well imo.

That being said I’m a die hard Raptors fan so this is holding a special place in my collection after that game 7.

I had 1 click payment setup which seemed to work since it skipped the whole checkout process while most people kept getting cart jacked...

Sizes were randomly popping up about 20 mins after the initial drop... I guess I got lucky... They were offering 15% Ebates at the time so it was well worth it

I had 1 click payment setup which seemed to work since it skipped the whole checkout process while most people kept getting cart jacked...

Sizes were randomly popping up about 20 mins after the initial drop... I guess I got lucky... They were offering 15% Ebates at the time so it was well worth it

Yeah I had set that up as well which was clutch as I got my order in right when they dropped. Tried to circle back for another pair but that wasn’t happening though. But to be fair I gave up after about 15-20 minutes since I had to head out to watch game 5 lol. Ebates was only at 9% in Canada too.

Back
Top Bottom