Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The 1st NB1 V5 eagle has landed!

fullsizeoutput_1d25.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d25.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d24.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d23.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1d22.jpeg
^^^clean cw. Has an autumn feel. Is the v5 as comfy as the v4? Hopefully NB puts up some more colors for the NB1.

Does the 577 fit any narrower/ wider than 1300 or 1400?

I was trying to find some info about which lasts are used in those models, maybe someone else here knows. Anyway, to me they feel the same to 1300, but slightly narrower than the 1400 in the toebox? Don't have most of my pairs with me right now, so not 100% sure.

The verdict?

might be biased since im a fan of kawhi, but would say the shoe is well put together with the right hits of blue and gold on the shoe and also his KL logo on the tongue and insole

do wish that they did this on a regular 997 model instead, but cant complain considering this being his first PE with the colorway connecting to "the shot" and how NB provided the $100 coupon code and still came through with order instead of canceling like other brands

now i'm real curious to see if they included anything special on the championship pack that dropped yesterday

After worn my M990GL4 in last few months. I feeling good, and now I'm trying to grab a pair of V3 as well.

Do you guys know where I can grab a pair of M990GL3 right now. I did a google search, but seems no more left available ...

Thanks ...

Back
Top Bottom