Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

not bad for $90.

87CEDAA5-DF18-4330-BB3F-A4567FBDC0C7.jpeg

So does anybody know the story on the 998GNR reboot? I've seen the links for Hanon and AG, but was wondering where/when they are in terms of US shops.

Just seems sporadic at the moment. Posted the Solestop Frenzy sale for them the other day, and they didn’t even load an FSR. This will be the 2nd Canadian spot to drop them, following Capsule. But not a peep whether they’re on anyone’s calendar in the states.

Sorry to be a pain. I'm pretty sure this was asked so many times in this thread. But what's the sizing/fit on the 990v5? My feet are on the wider side and I have a pair of Anniversary Air Max 1s in a size 11 that fit me perfectly. Should I go tts or .5 down? Thanks in advance.

2019 seems like a bad year for this to happen with all the weird hype about bodega and aime collabs.
These are probably going to be a ***** to grab.

Also how does Todd Snyder get to regularly work with NB but the dude who has cranked out gem after gem has to partner with a company like highsnob to then work with NB? If I was in charge at NBUK I would just do a straight Hikmet Collab at least once a year if not more. But hey wtf do I know

Have you used Repel on light grey suede? I've read a few reports of some darkening after application by some users on another forum; they may have not been using the product as directed though, I am not sure. I really need something to protect all my NB 57X, 99X and 1300's which are mostly grey or steel blue. If it does darken just slightly I could probably live with that. It rains nearly 180 days a year where I live so Repel sounds like something I should be using.

And while I am looking for product advice, does anyone here have experience with NB Essentials Cushioned socks? Are they very thick? Do they wear well? Fit? I am shoe size 13 and they have some in XL size which
2019 seems like a bad year for this to happen with all the weird hype about bodega and aime collabs.
These are probably going to be a ***** to grab.

Also how does Todd Snyder get to regularly work with NB but the dude who has cranked out gem after gem has to partner with a company like highsnob to then work with NB? If I was in charge at NBUK I would just do a straight Hikmet Collab at least once a year if not more. But hey wtf do I know
In my mind, I’ve already struck out on these. And I don’t even know if I want them yet.

Back
Top Bottom