Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

December
E41B7CC2-E9A3-4573-9664-3F1A3B1D6D4A.png

990s looked better. these will probably all end up on StockX as well

In 2013, a 998 could be purchased for $130 new. Now retail is usually $180
In 2014, a 997 was sold for $160, now they retail for $210 or higher if perf or other upgraded materials.

998’s retail was $150 around 2012/13. I just checked my receipt for the last pair of GNR’s I bought in 2013.

UnDS today. These truly may be my fave 998 cw.

fullsizeoutput_1ed6.jpeg

Best 998 colorway IMO. Looks like they threw in the stringy cheap laces this time around.

jazz record, right? will be giving it a listen soon. got it on my list of albums to listen to, as well as bill evans' portrait in jazz

If you collect vinyl, I highly recommend the new MoFi One Step Portrait In Jazz. It’s the best I’ve heard that recording. Unreal. Pricey, but worth it.

Yes Jazz. You can catch Bill and Cannonball covering Clifford Jordan's 'Toy' a year after 'Portrait in Jazz', also on Riverside.

Hanon 577's: Fingers crossed.

Great album. I love how those two play off each other. They were both great on Kind of Blue but the absence of Miles gives them a lot more freedom on this one.

$186 for those Hanon :emoji_thinking: Like the color way but the price ..
Idk how you think that price is unusual, they retail for $200 a GR in the US and they sell on UK sites for 175. So a 6% increase for a collab is a lot? You must be new to sneakers?

Back
Top Bottom