Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For me, I generally wear 10.5's in 1500's, 998's, 997's.

I generally wear 11's in essentially all my other NB models.

That being said, everyone's feet are different. For me, the issue is never mid-foot width or heel. It's always about the toe box for me.

Alright, just got back from a quick trip out to work to make sure no one died, and tried on the Red Wings when I got back. As I'm always concerned about on collabs, the 10.5 was a little bit too small. Granted, they might stretch out w/ wear, but I don't expect I'll be wearing em too frequently...

Maybe @vidiviciun will get his wish lol (granted, the trip from Canada for this box must've involved some sort of gauntlet, cuz it's got some ripples)...

88A38F53-8516-4B4A-8D4F-B1271D8D24FC.jpeg

Thanks man, wasn’t sure about the leather but love the old school look and got them for 70£!

WTF happened to NT?
This is rough

It looks like they are trying this hybrid mobile/desktop layout. The good news is the thread gallery has returned and it seems to be running better. However this layout on desktop IMHO is terrible. It not that great on mobile. My 2 cents.

Not sure whats more creative this or Ronnie Fiegs Shark Blue!!!
Says it was created through NB1 program. 89 Pairs in store only. Seems to be pretty limited.

Back
Top Bottom