Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Love these CM996OG's

fullsizeoutput_1f47.jpeg

Sooooo NB basketball has released more lifestyle shoes than basketball shoes

I like your constructive criticism. Normally, I wouldn't comment on your pessimistic comments, but on IG, their accounts they like a lot of my NB1's, so I can attest NB Hoops loves lifestyle models, and customization & I welcome it. (Few Nike athletes could do it or have the freedom to do so for the public.) + They look like some jawns I would make. :pimp:

Last edited:
these caught my eye browsing grailed. can anyone identify?

fDQnA6OFRvm8uArGeXrH

That's Teddy Santis the creator of ALD, those were the 990 V2s which were teased a couple months back by him. Yesterday he teased a V5. I guess the employee I spoke to was right that they were dropping 2 pairs of 990s a V2 and V5 soon...

I like your constructive criticism. Normally, I wouldn't comment on your pessimistic comments, but on IG, their accounts they like a lot of my NB1's, so I can attest NB Hoops loves lifestyle models, and customization & I welcome it. (Few Nike athletes could do it or have the freedom to do so for the public.) + They look like some jawns I would make. :pimp:

I just hope I can land a pair of the Omni v2, heard they are limited to 200 pairs before they release the v3. Haven't seen what they look like but NB basketball is too dope to miss out on

I just hope I can land a pair of the Omni v2, heard they are limited to 200 pairs before they release the v3. Haven't seen what they look like but NB basketball is too dope to miss out on

barely getting a real release for the omn1s and we’re already talking about a v2 and v3??

Alright, so hear me out. Decided to lace up/UnDS my EG V5's tonight. Dunno what it is about all black shoes, but I've always felt that uninterrupted monochromatic black seemed, umm, elderly? So I decided to use the extra pair of grey laces from the Grey V5's on the black (granted, I'm a guy who changes lace colors on lots of my shoes. so it's kinda on brand for me)

Honest question time -- you guys think the grey-on-black breaks it up enough? I'm starting to think I should do white instead. With the black laces, it was just too much.

fullsizeoutput_1f55.jpeg

Obviously Gus liked none of it...

Alright, so hear me out. Decided to lace up/UnDS my EG V5's tonight. Dunno what it is about all black shoes, but I've always felt that uninterrupted monochromatic black seemed, umm, elderly? So I decided to use the extra pair of grey laces from the Grey V5's on the black (granted, I'm a guy who changes lace colors on lots of my shoes. so it's kinda on brand for me)

Honest question time -- you guys think the grey-on-black breaks it up enough? I'm starting to think I should do white instead. With the black laces, it was just too much.

fullsizeoutput_1f55.jpeg

Obviously Gus liked none of it...

To be honest with you, I was never really a fan on all black sneakers sneakers either. Maybe try using some 3m laces to make it pop a bit more?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom