Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

05ABD9CD-596B-4F0B-8721-2E2FDAFC839A.jpeg

Just wanted to add my 2 cents. I view Kith more like tommy hill...geared toward street with all them graphics. And ALD’s Teddy more like Ralph, a curator.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: for me personally to spend that kind of money on sneakers, NB could supply ONE additional outsole so the shoe could be resoled at some point. Could be some awesome packaging, too.
Would this work though? By the time the shoe needed to be resoled, would the other one be any good? Are you talking about the sole just getting “worn out” or dried out and cracking?

Really don't know why all the Junya NB collabs are so underwhelming and bland when their clothing is usually pretty loud and colorful.

Anytime you have the chance to pay $360 for a GR you have to take it.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: for me personally to spend that kind of money on sneakers, NB could supply ONE additional outsole so the shoe could be resoled at some point. Could be some awesome packaging, too.
An outsole from the future? Or do you mean the rubber wearing down?

Last edited:
Saw Notre dropped the Aries.. does their welcome code not work for them?

yeah saw they dropped with good sizes up but code didn’t work. ended up passing but have a feeling I’ll end up copping since no tax and no shipping

Back
Top Bottom