Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Attachments

• N 2.PNG
    N 2.PNG
    86.4 KB · Views: 222
Yep, and its a 997 made using a different pattern.

So your telling me they purposely do ****ty stitching on 990v2. It doesn't matter the model, if you can stitch a 997 that way the 990 can be done the same. Model # wouldn't affect that.

Scraps, are you the NB employee who decides to use all the scraps left over to design the new models?

it could very well just be crappy quality, I happen to like the way it looks and don't really care either way, but there are shoes many multiples the price of NB's that are made with imperfections and that is part of their charm but at the end of the day, we all value things differently.

I see what you're saying, but it's one thing if you're buying a handmade shoe or boot where nearly every process is done by hand (and even in the pairs I have of those, the finish is extraordinary and not sloppy like the N posted) but when the shoe is mainly machine made and mass produced, a sloppy N like that really stands out...and not in a good way. IMO it just looks like poor quality control and hopefully that was an early sample pair or something.

I see what you're saying, but it's one thing if you're buying a handmade shoe or boot where nearly every process is done by hand (and even in the pairs I have of those, the finish is extraordinary and not sloppy like the N posted) but when the shoe is mainly machine made and mass produced, a sloppy N like that really stands out...and not in a good way. IMO it just looks like poor quality control and hopefully that was an early sample pair or something.

Its just ironic that both companies PRIDE themselves on quality and that's their promo shot. Not a good look. It will certainly be interesting, as Teddy looks up to RF and we all know Aaron is notorious for selling B grades at full price.

So your telling me they purposely do ****ty stitching on 990v2. It doesn't matter the model, if you can stitch a 997 that way the 990 can be done the same. Model # wouldn't affect that.

Scraps, are you the NB employee who decides to use all the scraps left over to design the new models?

I believe its how its programed into the machine. Different settings for different models, if its always been that way why change now.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 262
I believe its how its programed into the machine. Different settings for different models, if its always been that way why change now.

Has it always been that way? You seem to have alot of knowledge with manufacturing. Do you work at the factory? Why program it to make it look like a 5 year old stitched it ? Its an easy fix with technology and if they can adapt it to other models, can they not adapt it to the 990v2?

Not sure if I like these or not... they borderline look like clown shoes. Maybe with different laces idk. They most likely will be limited like the EAT V4's

Since I have the original EAT's, not sure if I wanna grab these. They look quite similar.

Love these ML860XB, just got them in from END

Attachments

• IMG_5282.jpg
    IMG_5282.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom