Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Screenshot_20191114-130846_Instagram.jpg

This is just comical, ALD and NB both knew this was the hype it was supposed to draw. Grundle really needs to get a grip of his team

Showed up at 6am, took off work just for these ALD’s and took a big fat L. You gotta love it. All anyone copped today was “we’re sorry, try online for the 10 pairs we put up tomorrow” teddy didn’t give one f about any of us who waited in line for hours. Oh well, this is why I don’t line up for anything.

Yea I'll be getting in touch with NB Compliance, Joe I know your reading this so you can start covering up your tracks for your poor management

Showed up at 6am, took off work just for these ALD’s and took a big fat L. You gotta love it. All anyone copped today was “we’re sorry, try online for the 10 pairs we put up tomorrow” teddy didn’t give one f about any of us who waited in line for hours. Oh well, this is why I don’t line up for anything.
Username to post ratio crazy

I like those made in the US 997 that came out today better than the ones that come out tomorrow. Still like the ALD pairs too though.

I'm really glad I really only cop GR's, J. Crew, Concepts or just make customs (NB1's) at this point in my life #DadLife.. Sorry you guys are feeding into this hype lol these ALD 997's, 990V2's and 990V5's arent really that dope imo (basic ***** status). Now his clothes on the other hand are dope, but too rich for my blood. I can't wait for them to update the NB1's wheel.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom