Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did END. finally stop charging over retail price? They had been doing that for who knows how long.

55C6FD70-3E8F-4809-8ADC-8FB28267ADEB.jpeg
F0CC5CC0-0DBD-471D-ABCB-3D128062F0B0.jpeg

190usd is a fair retial price for a v5?
yes

but I'm talking about END usually charging more than box price when it comes to raffles. I remember entering the raffle for the BW/97 Skepta and they were like $20 over retail price. I actually won the draw for my size but i was heated when it came time to pay.

Agree END does pretty nice on pricing the ALD v5, not sure how wide will the release be. I read unitedarrowsandsons got them but will be expensive to cop from Japan. If I enter END raffle but some random site pop up then I cannot cop it instantly as I have to wait for the raffle result. Decision decision

Yeah End almost always raises retail price on those raffles. But $200 shipped for the V5 seems alright. I'd rather spend $200 at End and know they'll be shipped super quick and packed great...Ordering for $175 in the US and you'll likely pay up to $15 for ship...And most of the East Coast shops (Bodega, Concepts) have ****ing terrible shipping and processing.

Agree END does pretty nice on pricing the ALD v5, not sure how wide will the release be. I read unitedarrowsandsons got them but will be expensive to cop from Japan. If I enter END raffle but some random site pop up then I cannot cop it instantly as I have to wait for the raffle result. Decision decision

I'm pretty sure you can cancel the End raffle entries up to a certain time before the timer goes off.

Back
Top Bottom