Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I feel like something similar happened with another model last year or the year before. New Balance probably hoping no one noticed lol
Ha! I hope so. I ordered them yesterday and then went back to check them. I was expecting the suede pair. So, hopefully it's just the wrong photo.

Do the Aries really fit big? Sizing down .5 has rarely ever worked out for me...

Went TTS on my 997 and there is a little bit of room in the toebox, but much prefer that to squished toes.

Just as a reference, I’m usually a sz 11 in most popular NB models. 998s, 997s, 1500s, 1300s, etc.

The 11 in the Aries doesn’t fit quite how those other models fit. Could I wear them? Yeah, they’re not sliding off my foot or anything. But the toe box mesh is hella thin—you can see your sock color through it. Add that to the fact that 991s already run slightly big and I think you’ll notice a difference.

It probably won’t matter to most but I hate shoes that already feel slightly too big when new b/c once they’re broken in, they’ll def feel like clown shoes.

FDC27224-4407-4C0A-9953-047A4301F70B.jpeg

With these type of sales you always need to ask yourself how much you want the pair and if it will really be worth risking your size just to save another 10%. I've lost a lot of items in the past that were sitting at 30%, but the second they hit 40% they are gone. Big sizes 11-13 tend to go very quickly. And the most you can expect from waiting a few days is 50% max, but there likely won't be anything left by then. 30% for Aries seems like a great deal I'd jump on if my size was still there.
My exact logic and why I jumped on my size the second Notre's deal popped up - prefer to lock my pair down now rather than wait on a what if scenario.

seems like there won't be any other chance to purchase ALD 990v5. I really can't accept i wasn't able to get them.

seems like there won't be any other chance to purchase ALD 990v5. I really can't accept i wasn't able to get them.

I mean they are selling pretty low on stockx. With the way new balance operates I wouldn’t be shocked if they pop up elsewhere....

retail was around 200-220 and they are selling on stockx for 265-300. Not that high for resale, that’s not including Facebook groups or goat. New Balance has also been all over the place with releases, just takes patience sometimes

Back
Top Bottom