Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

ED182819-7088-499B-ABE4-3E85E073A110.jpeg
Thanks, the right (current) pair looks better. Will try my luck on 2 weeks later.

Grabbed the YOR 577 and 670 pairs off Hanon yesterday then saw they popped up on the NB US website for a decent price. Missing out on those points. 😞
By decent price I mean the Made in UK pairs on the NB US website's prices are usually jacked up where it's way cheaper to just buy straight from the UK and have it shipped to the US.

Grabbed the YOR 577 and 670 pairs off Hanon yesterday then saw they popped up on the NB US website for a decent price. Missing out on those points. 😞
By decent price I mean the Made in UK pairs on the NB US website's prices are usually jacked up where it's way cheaper to just buy straight from the UK and have it shipped to the US.

Good call. I have always wondered that. But sucks about the points!

Thanks for the heads up. I almost always order U.K. pairs from End and Hanon. I fortunately forgot to complete my Hanon order yesterday. Just ordered the 670 from NB for the same price and I can look forward to an easy return if I get a bad pair. There’s also 3% on Ebates.

I was really expecting them to be $220.

Mail man just dropped these off...I know GR's don't get a lot of love in here and especially not this model but I love these in this particular CW.
20200115_150040.jpg
I actually think GR’s bring this thread together as a whole. Unlike most hyped releases in the past, I think this thread took a turn after ALD’s.

That being said, I actually dig this CW / placement of the ‘new balance’ on the toe.

I actually think GR’s bring this thread together as a whole. Unlike most hyped releases in the past, I think this thread took a turn after ALD’s.

That being said, I actually dig this CW / placement of the ‘new balance’ on the toe.
Might pick those up for Clips games.

Don’t forget the ‘Return to your cart’ for 10% discount.
How does "return to your cart for discount" work? Do I need to log out with item left in cart?
Will it be 10% on top of already discounted.?
I have a $20 off $50 NB reward, also tried using RTMQ1 code for 10% off $125+ and/or COLD15 code for $15 off $115+ but I can only get one code to apply per order.

Thinking of using $20 off the 670yor making them $140 and then 10% off 577yor making them $153 . Would be nice to get a further 10% off if possible.

How does "return to your cart for discount" work? Do I need to log out with item left in cart?
Will it be 10% on top of already discounted.?
I have a $20 off $50 NB reward, also tried using RTMQ1 code for 10% off $125+ and/or COLD15 code for $15 off $115+ but I can only get one code to apply per order.

Thinking of using $20 off the 670yor making them $140 and then 10% off 577yor making them $153 . Would be nice to get a further 10% off if possible.
No offense but the this whole Jig is somewhat pointless since nearly every single pair of GR on NB site hot disco for 30%+

patience, no reason to rush to get a GR. Specially since a lotof us have enough shoes not to rush to get them

Since when did newbalance.com start applying heavy discounts? in my experience, discounted NB’s rarely ever come from the actual NB site. They’ve had the OG 990GRY sitting on their site at retail for years.

Back
Top Bottom