Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I remember this happening to someone else pair (grey day 997s) in the thread after a few wears... happening to me now after probably around 60+ wears.

A0CB1C55-0A3E-4611-8D58-8010458CD1C5.jpeg

I remember this happening to someone else pair (grey day 997s) in the thread after a few wears... happening to me now after probably around 60+ wears.

A0CB1C55-0A3E-4611-8D58-8010458CD1C5.jpeg

the different nap or dirt getting on the grey suede?

my grey 993s got like that after a couple of wears (right shoe inner toebox), only wear them indoors/on pavement, never in the rain, don't bump my feet on anything etc. that just happens to the grey. you can get a little bit out of it with a suede brush but it's not like a stain that scotch gard etc can protect from. nature of the beast...

the different nap or dirt getting on the grey suede?

my grey 993s got like that after a couple of wears (right shoe inner toebox), only wear them indoors/on pavement, never in the rain, don't bump my feet on anything etc. that just happens to the grey. you can get a little bit out of it with a suede brush but it's not like a stain that scotch gard etc can protect from. nature of the beast...
My bad! I wasn’t specific - it’s just the plastic tip peeling off from the suede. I’m not even sure if I’m describing it right haha

My bad! I wasn’t specific - it’s just the plastic tip peeling off from the suede. I’m not even sure if I’m describing it right haha
OH, gotta put the brightness up on my monitor lol.

yeah shoe goo that stuff. I had a pair of 574s do that to me after like the first wear, sent em back...can't do that with that lit af pair of grey day 997 tho

So the guy that famous for a make the trap say aye shirt is doing an instore sneaker release, sounds like it will be pleasant release!

if that guy is joe fresh goods, and that instore is at the fat tiger workshop, then it probably will be. they have a great vibe at that store. doing some pretty dope **** in and with the community.

Hope for the best, NB and ALD really dropped the ball on that instore and that had online release was supposedly the most manufactured release NB has had.

Looking forward to see how the JFG pop up release goes. His regular clothing releases already have serious line ups. Was hoping Jordan brand hype would distract from this one but not looking like the case.

Back
Top Bottom