Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nike sb Piet Mondrian inspired
C5B376D8-6BD7-46B9-B8FA-860D83588FAE.jpeg

316DAE10-6089-424A-A718-6AA9C86DA3F4.jpeg

Nike dunk low inspired ugly duckling
D1AA01D4-0419-487C-873D-63107F641F44.jpeg

E1710379-FF8B-4802-91C0-72592AD619F8.jpeg

Last edited:
but it’s fair to only release 500 in Chicago? If you can’t appreciate simple competition you maybe In the wrong industry.

also on another note apparently JFG phone knows if you are calling about shoes and he doesn’t receive the call and is working with apple. Pure entertainment on his IG/twitter.

Creating energy for his brand, in his city, in his own space is what he set out to do. It’s more than fair to release 500 pairs for All Star Weekend in Chicago. First ASG since 1988, he wanted something for the city of Chicago. Had they been online people would complain about bots buying all the pairs.

Simple competition would be creating your own 1 of 1 NB1 pair- nothing wrong with that. He’s only competing with himself since people want to make a look a like shoe.

Creating energy for his brand, in his city, in his own space is what he set out to do. It’s more than fair to release 500 pairs for All Star Weekend in Chicago. First ASG since 1988, he wanted something for the city of Chicago. Had they been online people would complain about bots buying all the pairs.

Simple competition would be creating your own 1 of 1 NB1 pair- nothing wrong with that. He’s only competing with himself since people want to make a look a like shoe.

Your still creating your own 1 of 1 because after all its missing pieces that JFG has. But to go as far as complaining to NB about people paying homage to your own creation is stooping to a VERY low level.Maybe take a step back and appreciate it. At the end of the day JFG job (For NB) is to make NB more popular without having to release it during ASW and in limited popularity because if he can't keep the buzz going and NB enthusiast don't care about his product and he can only release it in limited runs and in his own city, he won't be collaborating with NB for long.

Nike sb Piet Mondrian inspired
C5B376D8-6BD7-46B9-B8FA-860D83588FAE.jpeg

316DAE10-6089-424A-A718-6AA9C86DA3F4.jpeg

Nike sb inspired ugly duckling
D1AA01D4-0419-487C-873D-63107F641F44.jpeg

E1710379-FF8B-4802-91C0-72592AD619F8.jpeg

Love the Mondrian inspiration, but man the colors on the second pair work so well together...I would have never though to make those because the green looks so ****ty in the computer renders, but like a completely unique color once on the actual shoe.

J Crew isn’t working off of a 5 month turnaround time EVER. When you’re able to plan out your releases with over a year and some change of lead up time you’re able to have material/colors sourced for you.

You literally admitted you just toyed with an NB1 for the design. Five months seems pretty easy to get 500 pairs ready, apparel designed, posters printed and a pop up shop location. It isn't rocket science. This is the second time you and your team compare yourself to the competition, acting like they have an edge. Did it with the price and now turn around for product. Y'all really need to work on public relations.

People in here are awful mad about not being able to get or imitate a shoe that they’re also hating on

weird behavior
Weird behavior= typical behavior.

The only thing I’ll add to this madness of a thread is that I do find HIS behavior to be out of line; he has an opportunity that most of us won’t have (regardless of our line of work). He should be above us plebeians and never feel tempted to DM someone in here, cursing at them about pricing / numbers etc.

Be a professional.

You literally admitted you just toyed with an NB1 for the design. Five months seems pretty easy to get 500 pairs ready, apparel designed, posters printed and a pop up shop location. It isn't rocket science. This is the second time you and your team compare yourself to the competition, acting like they have an edge. Did it with the price and now turn around for product. Y'all really need to work on public relations.
Strat Rats, Aime, Jjjoound, all Made in USA...which is NB1. That’s common knowledge unless you didn’t know that.

Not comparing anything, for what. I’m just trying to answer the ridicule and the questions.

Strat Rats, Aime, Jjjoound, all Made in USA...which is NB1. That’s common knowledge unless you didn’t know that.

Not comparing anything, for what. I’m just trying to answer the ridicule and the questions.

So how is yours different it was clearly just on NB1. The only thing special is the horween leather.

I'm not mad about not being able to create a near 1:1 JFG on NB1 (never would), I'm mad that JFG whined and is essentially having a timed monopoly on NB's team red color--now nobody can use it in any form on any NB1.

JFG should be mad at himself, NB, or whoever allowed his collab to be a basic NB1 design with a horween leather tongue :rofl:
You’re the main one I want to DM some tissue. You’ve been the main one crying in this thread bro.
I can’t make a shoe using red that I created in my mind, you’re mad because you can’t create a shoe that looks like another shoe.
We have two different issues.

I'm not mad about not being able to create a near 1:1 JFG on NB1 (never would), I'm mad that JFG whined and is essentially having a timed monopoly on NB's team red color--now nobody can use it in any form on any NB1.

JFG should be mad at himself, NB, or whoever allowed his collab to be a basic NB1 design with a horween leather tongue :rofl:
Is it only a basic NB1 because the options used on the shoe were briefly available to the public today? If new balance just never put up those color options does that make the design less ”basic”?

I don’t get this thread

At this point I wouldn't be suprised if JFG paid NB to collab with him, thats why the price is so jacked up. Also the dude brought his squad seconds, thats like going out to a steakhouse and bringing the cold/half eaten leftovers back for your family.

At this point I wouldn't be suprised if JFG paid NB to collab with him, thats why the price is so jacked up. Also the dude brought his squad seconds, thats like going out to a steakhouse and bringing the cold/half eaten leftovers back for your family.

:lol::lol::lol:

The real question i want to know... Is Chucky Cheese re-purposing their pizza?!?

donjuan513 donjuan513 yoo for real big homie ill settle for a 10.5 second JFG992's :nerd::nthat:

Thats a question for JFG, rumor has it thats who he is collabing with next after his 4 month vacation
Already lined up.

No charge for those. Had they been sold to customers it would be an issue, seeing they were giving away it’s still an issue, had they been found at an outlet it would be pure excitement and joy— only NT. Luckily I know what to expect from the crew 😂.

vidiviciun vidiviciun If they were my shoes, you’d be on my seeding list man.

#shoutout flintgrey flintgrey for coming by last night. He hit me, had to make sure he was good.
E402AC05-78E7-4626-B112-D8A3AB28D34D.jpeg

0E44D7A5-0DD7-4E86-A4E3-C888C55D1C4C.gif

Enters thread.
Reads a few posts
Exits thread.

just playin but guys this has historically, for me anyways, been the best, most positive, and helpful thread on NT. I feel like I just walked into a Jordan XI thread on release date. Ish happens people disagree but damn it’s just shoes, supposed to be a fun and enjoyable hobby. Much love and positivity to you all :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom