Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Already lined up.

No charge for those. Had they been sold to customers it would be an issue, seeing they were giving away it’s still an issue, had they been found at an outlet it would be pure excitement and joy— only NT. Luckily I know what to expect from the crew 😂.

@vidiviciun If they were my shoes, you’d be on my seeding list man.

#shoutout @flintgrey for coming by last night. He hit me, had to make sure he was good.
E402AC05-78E7-4626-B112-D8A3AB28D34D.jpeg
Did Joe have you call NB and complain or did he do it himself? Could we get a synopsis of how the call went down? Was it professional or did he throw a Kanye fit? I'm going with the ladder.

Did Joe have you call NB and complain or did he do it himself? Could we get a synopsis of how the call went down? Was it professional or did he throw a Kanye fit? I'm going with the ladder.

You all know the Made in USA shoes (Aime, Stray, Jjjound etc) are built by NB1. You noticed there was a pink on the shoe and not on NB1....red wasn’t supposed to be on NB1 either. Someone made a mistake no big deal. I’m more mad at myself for knowing not ordering what I wanted.

Nobody needed to call, honest mistake. Red or pink wasn’t supposed to be on NB1 for the 992. Simple as that. No need for theories, you have the source right here.

Nobody needed to call, honest mistake. Red or pink wasn’t supposed to be on NB1 for the 992. Simple as that. No need for theories, you have the source right here.

It’s not worth your time. No matter what you say, everyone and everything is terrible. New Balance is the antichrist and can do no good. You’re arguing with the resident grump/Debbie downer.

Was chatting with the OG Joe Fresh here in Sydney and he's ready to send a cease a desist to Chicago Joe for his use of red and associating it with the Joe Fresh name.

IMG_3023.JPG

Big up OG Joe, thanks for 20 years of the freshest.

watch out he’s gonna trademark the color red

That's hilarious lol, and happy to bring laughter and joy to the world. lol
No not cool, this is a thread for worshiping New Balance and its affiliates. If you proceed to troll and make fun of any new balance product, voice your opinionand concerns you will be censored. This is only a warning. If you don't listen I will talk to my mom and she will ask you to stop. Thank you I hope you have a great day and never comment on this thread again.

The only part that is confusing me about this whole ridiculous NB1 red deal, is that if red wasn't ever supposed to be an option for the 992s, why is the very first option you see a molded plastic speedlace with red? 🤔 They would have had to manufacture a whole ****load of red speedlaces that are unique to the 992, and put it on the NB1 program, for no reason then? Just the tiniest accent of red with no other way to put red on your shoe?

Either way it's lame that it appears that red is off of every single NB1 model, so if this isn't just a sold out suede option combined with a bunch of trolling about some dude from Chicago banning red, it's really sad that New Balance would totally eliminate a primary color to satisfy one guy's ego. I dunno, that's my take on it, don't care about his shoes, just want red on the other models back.

Also, I guess I've got my last red NB1 coming in the mail tomorrow unless Jim Davis comes running to my house tomorrow to intercept them :rofl:

The only part that is confusing me about this whole ridiculous NB1 red deal, is that if red wasn't ever supposed to be an option for the 992s, why is the very first option you see a molded plastic speedlace with red? 🤔 They would have had to manufacture a whole ****load of red speedlaces that are unique to the 992, and put it on the NB1 program, for no reason then? Just the tiniest accent of red with no other way to put red on your shoe?

Either way it's lame that it appears that red is off of every single NB1 model, so if this isn't just a sold out suede option combined with a bunch of trolling about some dude from Chicago banning red, it's really sad that New Balance would totally eliminate a primary color to satisfy one guy's ego. I dunno, that's my take on it, don't care about his shoes, just want red on the other models back.

Also, I guess I've got my last red NB1 coming in the mail tomorrow unless Jim Davis comes running to my house tomorrow to intercept them :rofl:

nah breh JFG invented new balance Team red and totally didn’t make a NB1 shoe with horweenTM leather tongue

Back
Top Bottom