Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Unbelievable...

I guess it’s aftermarket I go 🤦‍♂️...Can’t believe I didn’t hit one pair...

Really it’s on to the 992gr’s then...The way my luck is going I’ll probably take an L on those too...

Last edited:
First time posting on here, so, has anyone heard of release times/details of the 1300 on jcrew? They posted on their IG that they'll have pairs for sale.

Was able to get the 1300s locally, perfect company for the v2s. Tts is the way to go with these, def tighter than other 1300s I have. The price increase bull**** was amateurish for a brand like NB and almost threw me off completely for the release, but these are THE pair to have if you're a fan, so I'm super glad to have them. Shape is actually better than expected on my pair at least, and will only improve with a few wears. Not as good as 2010s but better than 2015s. Hope everyone who's still on the hunt get their pairs. Happy JP day everyone!

IMG_20200222_105639-01.jpeg

Was able to get the 1300s locally, perfect company for the v2s. Tts is the way to go with these, def tighter than other 1300s I have. The price increase bull**** was amateurish for a brand like NB and almost threw me off completely for the release, but these are THE pair to have if you're a fan, so I'm super glad to have them. Shape is actually better than expected on my pair at least, and will only improve with a few wears. Not as good as 2010s but better than 2015s. Hope everyone who's still on the hunt get their pairs. Happy JP day everyone!

Which model 990 is that?!

How much?

415. 2015 1300JPs were still at the upper 300s a few weeks ago + only bodega and ubiq are left. I have never gotten anything on bodega and didn’t wanna see things skyrocket after all the stockists are done.

still waiting on the extrabutter raffle but I doubtI get that either

for anyone who doesn't understand the price on the 1300s $130 in 1986 is about $300 today. that shoe completely changed the game when it dropped. even more than the original 990. it's a historical silhouette and colorway. def not overrated. if anything they're severely underrated.

our money is basically Monopoly money at this point smh

I totally regret not grabbing those v2’s when they came out
Happy to see some in here are able to get the 1300 though

What price increase are you talking about? They were $300 when they came out last. Overpriced? For sure. But I'm not sure "amateurish" is the right word.

man I still hate having done resell lol...after fees the seller only made 30-40 bucks but I still should’ve been quicker on the draw on nb.com ugh

What price increase are you talking about? They were $300 when they came out last. Overpriced? For sure. But I'm not sure "amateurish" is the right word.

The increase that lead hanon, end, and many other stores (at least across europe) to change their prices after the first announcement. Don't get me wrong, I don't want that to be the main point of my original post, the shoes are fantastic and if this price change had bothered all that much I wouldn't have bought them, but this is no ordinary release and NB managed to miss one of the most important details for the end consumer.

honestly if you hit on the end and it said 250, I would just contact your credit card company after it shipped. They agreed on that price and should honor it

Yeah I just went aftermarket as well but it’s whatever at this point...A hundred over isn’t going to break me but the fact that this shoe went as fast as it did is crazy to me right now...2015’s and 2010’s didn’t fly like this...

Brand hype is up? Only 1k pairs? Combo of both? Who knows...Regardless this drop was a nightmare for me...

Back
Top Bottom