Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone’s NB points ever not updated? Ordered the 990GRY and nothing has been added to my account

has the order been shipped yet? had an issue like that with some NB1s I ordered last year but it got updated once the shoes were complete and shipped

20200225_224349.jpg

Coming soon in Japan from what I can gather

Saw those on IG the other day. It’s hard to tell but the green pair doesn’t look like mesh. Almost looks like a nylon in place of mesh.

I had issues a few times with points and each time NB customer service were very helpful and went beyond my expectations.

I had issues a few times with points and each time NB customer service were very helpful and went beyond my expectations.
Good to know I have an NB1 order in process so I’m gonna wait to see if that hits. Then I’ll give them a call! Haven’t dealt with them in a while but they were very helpful on some bunk NB1s I got years ago.

any pics of the madder rose in person?

Attachments

• 21E7ADC5-B435-4A86-A9DC-81964E2743FF.png
    21E7ADC5-B435-4A86-A9DC-81964E2743FF.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 199
I don’t really go on IG anymore but stopped through to drop newbalance365 newbalance365 a like for his 1300 wheel...Browsing and saw this post figured it’d make for good discussion...

Might be mistaken but I recall NB offering a customization service on the 993 pre NB1...Would’ve been right after the shoe first released and started when they put the US military versions up...They expanded the service to customizing pre-existing GR colorways with tongue top stuff that ran until they fully implemented the NB1 program, or just before...Would’ve been 2009-‘10 ish...I think they fully had NB1 up and running with the 993’s added on around a year or so later, so say 2011-‘12...

I swear I made a pair with my kids names on the GL colorway but I can’t find the damn things...

thank you for posting some insight on this mystery !

hey fellas, 1300 JP's run 1/2 down like 997's, 998's? FYI I only go TTS in 990V4's. Debating between a 7.5 or 8.0.

Was thinking about this yesterday. Actually started to make it but got caught up with vacation planning. Some of us are stressing the GR release when we can make it on NB1. Just saw someone make it on an FB group and it looks decent!

I went TTS and feel like half down (like my salmon soles for instance) would be too tight.
All depends on the foot. It’s an SL2 last, so has a wide foot, high instep and more narrow heel. If you have a wide foot, high in steep and a wider heel, then tts is prob best if you lack some of those characteristics half size down will be best.

what are these
92D6FAFF-0D4E-45EE-B345-33A0C94BCB2F.jpeg
Look like 827, I remember seeing some GR pics surface months ago. ALD can keep the shoes but those posters are fire!

Edit - on another note I do find it amusing how the NB lifestyle team always hypes already hyped collabs and rarely mention GR's. Meanwhile the UK team always shines the light on craftsmanship on the quiet GR's. You'd think from a business prospective they would show how dope their regular GR's are to help improve moving product quicker. Again this is an observation, so please don't get your panties in a bunch (you know who you are).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom