Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Haven't heard a peep, where did you hear about it from? Definitely interested. It'd be a cool NB1 option like how Nike has done in the past. Though their last Nike x Levi customization option was amazing, **** sold out way too fast.
Solelinks tweeted that there is a Levi’s x NB releasing in March 🤷🏽‍♂️

I tell you this.. NB is all of a sudden on everyone’s radar...992 selling out with a quickness and I don’t like it!
Partially ALD effect partially no one has a concrete clue on when and where NB is dropping their shoes and partially they seem to not be crazy high numbers produced

Attachments

• DE0EBF17-20C4-4969-9C68-E928F4811280.png
    DE0EBF17-20C4-4969-9C68-E928F4811280.png
    374.8 KB · Views: 109
As newbalance365 newbalance365 has pointed out, NB GR’s (US and UK) are ALWAYS produced in limited quantities. Compared to Nike GR’s, NB releases are like what tier 0 releases used to be.
I think Tier 0 is quite a bit more limited, but I get what you're saying. Also NB has really ramped up its marketing and has done a good job of getting their product out on social media and to the masses. They've also got a pretty impeccable roster of celeb's signed to the brand

not to be a jerk but the launch page only shows grey and the multicolor one..hmm maybe it’s later this year. Gives my wallet a break haha

not to be a jerk but the launch page only shows grey and the multicolor one..hmm maybe it’s later this year. Gives my wallet a break haha
^^^Weird, shows up for me. There’s also a black version available. Its under the ‘Classic’ category for Men’s Lifestyle.

could be ppl mistaken the 997SOC for a levis collab 😏
Not even going to lie, I read the Levis thing, scrolled down and saw the pic. Almost immediately thought that was the collabo and thought "that's nice".

^^^Not that color way. My bad, I meant the tan ones. That color way in your profile pic I believe it drops this month. Unless if it was pushed back.

no idea. The only source on the internet (house of heat) said it’d release today but it didn’t..not a big deal I’ll be on it. Definitely getting the grey in addition to this one.

You serious? These are pretty ugly, 2020 is just rarely getting started so you know more 997s are coming down the pipeline.

I can see the appeal of the denim tbh

Back
Top Bottom