Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They have done that option before. With Cone Mills Denim back about 4 years ago.

2020-03-01_18.52.16.jpg

2020-03-01_18.56.54.jpg

Yeah, I was still developing taste at the time and made some butt-ugly 574s with that marbled suede option they had alongside the denim option, when I should've gone 998. I've made a pair from each limited option I can remember, and only think Horween was the one option I was too late to the party for. I have a pair of the swarovski 574s from the first year (Pair 1 of 300 even!), a 574 with the metallic leather options that I just ripped off the red devils as best I could. A pair of the textured leather 997s from this holiday. Can't remember other ones, but yeah, I just wish I was tasteful when the denim options were available haha.

Very happy with these
Hit the toe with a little iron/reshape action and think it turned out pretty good.
E6382DD8-D9F3-4B89-A207-C46E1676D3C0.jpeg
Amazing. This has to be the best jp3 pic I have seen so far.
I recall you described it before, have you ever did a video on this? I would love to do that on my jp2.

For those who got the jp3, does the horween nubuck makes a difference to you (with the exception of that beautiful tag)?

Realizing I need my mudguard to be a different color than the tip and heel on the 992 (unless the shoe is all one color(. Something about one color all around doesn’t work for me.
A0BF5EAF-1CC2-406B-B234-41149584F369.jpeg
That’s how I did mine. We’ll see when they arrive.

The price difference between UK and US on 992's and NB1 is crazy!
$175 vs £200 for 992's tan or black
$185 vs £260 for NB1!!!!

Dam the black 992 sold out in a 9.5 sucks thought all the hypes wanted the grey and the tans this sucks man
Yea I was on the fence bc I don't have black NB's, might just make an NB1. Only $14 more after the cart jig. Looks like some tan restocked on NB, could be the same for black tomorrow. The tans look awful in the YCMC pics btw

Yea I was on the fence bc I don't have black NB's, might just make an NB1. Only $14 more after the cart jig. Looks like some tan restocked on NB, could be the same for black tomorrow. The tans look awful in the YCMC pics btw

Those look more yellow then brown

NB and Levi's did several collabs in the early and mid 00s, but all were japanese exclusive
i would love if they collab'd with Levi's again...i love denim kicks

Kosmos Store has had a placeholder for a couple of months now of a 1300 with Levis (M1300LV), but can't find any other reference to them, so it might be just a placeholder, don't know. Wasn't a huge fan of the Cone Mills when they came out, but over the years my appreciation of them improved a lot.

Back
Top Bottom