Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Screenshot_20200305-190043_Chrome.jpg

Anybody else order 992s off of Footlocker and got an email that they were trying to find the item shortly after? This is my order status

i got the same thing, hoping it ships out because I just got my NB order in and I’m ready to return once it does ship.

9CB1A6F6-9B27-49A5-887B-8B4B1FF30434.jpeg

finally got my NB1 MC1 992’s in and this set off my OCD BIG time. Maybe it’s just me, but I refuse to accept a custom 1 of 1 product thats blemished like this. I emailed NB and im hoping they will make this right. I knew with the sudden influx of JFG bootlegs being made, QC might be a little suspect this last month and my gut was right.

I'm on the East Coast and got my items (1300JP and Yeezys) from Rez a couple days ago. Is your package already processed through customs?

The local post office lady said she cant locate my parcel and asked me to file a claim.
Rez told me refund will only happen (but not guarantee) after 60 business days investigation.

So i lost my JP3 and Yeezy Tail Light and wouldn't get any money back in 3 months. Thanks USPS.

9CB1A6F6-9B27-49A5-887B-8B4B1FF30434.jpeg

finally got my NB1 MC1 992’s in and this set off my OCD BIG time. Maybe it’s just me, but I refuse to accept a custom 1 of 1 product thats blemished like this. I emailed NB and im hoping they will make this right. I knew with the sudden influx of JFG bootlegs being made, QC might be a little suspect this last month and my gut was right.
Doesn’t look bad. Maybe a further out pic to tell? Certainly won’t be noticeable in foot. They’re shoes not display pieces.

Back
Top Bottom