Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

#newpickup CT1500. Only NB I’ve been wanting :smile:. Such a clean and underrated shoe!
05EE29B1-E525-4498-AF89-AC63D2821040.jpeg

I feel like it was just an issue with this specific shoe tbh, because none of the laces on my other pairs of 1300s are remotely as long as the Salmon Soles ones.

Same problem with my 1300CP, laces are wayyyy too long, and i use all the holes available |l

Trying to speak of something else than these 992 and wack ALD, a funky animal 1500 (pics seen months ago) is coming soon :
IMG_20200325_004630.jpg
Would you cop that type of product from New Balance ?

Anyone have a style no. for the treen 1300s that we’re supposed to drop a few weeks ago? I haven’t been able to find anywhere and new balance sms chat was no help.
If you are referring to the Acidic Green w/ Heather colorway? They are M1300AR

I asked NB customer service about them a few weeks ago and they told me that they thought that the M1300AR may be a Japan Exclusive; I hope not.

Last edited:
If you are referring to the Acidic Green w/ Heather colorway? They are M1300AR

I asked NB customer service about them a few weeks ago and they told me that they thought that the M1300AR may be a Japan Exclusive; I hope not.

There's at least an european store that has them listed as "coming soon", so unless anything changes / has changed in the meantime, they're not jp exclusive.

I'm not sure if these were already posted here, but they're are also coming out soon: M1500CZK
There's other pair from the same pack with codename M1500ZDK, but google doesn't return any pics for those yet.

czk.jpeg

eBay is having an additional 20% off some select shoes. There's some 997 sports for $47.99 plus the 20%, some 574's for around $40 or less and some 997s $35 plus the discount.

I know most of you do this, but for shoes with longer laces I tend to lace from the outside in. Uses just a bit more lace and may not make it too long.
I know what you mean. I just felt that even with these laces, they'd still look like a mop when tied up---dang near covered the whole top of the shoe :lol:

For long laces, you don’t have to go all the way to the top hole if you lace loosely and go under the insole towards the top/end/midfoot. I lace down through all holes, at the last hole keep going down, under the midsole, and up the other side then tie under the tongue tag. Eats up at least a foot of unnecessary lace.

Speaking of laces/lacing...How do some of y'all wear your shoes untied? I've never understood that...If I don't lace up to the 2nd to last lace-hole, my shoes feel like they're going to slip off when I'm walking, I can't imagine unlaced lol.

There's at least an european store that has them listed as "coming soon", so unless anything changes / has changed in the meantime, they're not jp exclusive.

I'm not sure if these were already posted here, but they're are also coming out soon: M1500CZK
There's other pair from the same pack with codename M1500ZDK, but google doesn't return any pics for those yet.

czk.jpeg
Interesting, the pics on Sneaker District show a bit different paneling. Definitely going to try to cop, especially if it's like this pair:
1585274136927.png

man the 1300 Levi’s are trash lol tf is it? Cuz Levi put they stamp on it? Honestly if ycmc it dtlr released these who r we kidding lol such a turn off....... HYPE for bs
but as always good luck to those who want em

Back
Top Bottom