Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Has anyone’s Woodstack 992GR order not been received yet? I got shipping notification and it’s been sitting in NJ. I emailed customer service for an update.

Mine's been sitting in NJ with a tracking# since 3/23... i've e-mailed twice with no response, thinking I may have to get Paypal involved.

I'd replace PR over el. Dopest Al's beat is dilated people's worst comes to worst.

that’s how stuck in the 90s I am. EL-P’srawkus/defjux stuff still gets regular plaY and blew my mind when I heard it the first time...much like rza and preemo.

unpopular opinion, but I’ve never liked mobb deep’s stuff and Cuban links is overrated :wow::wow::wow:

here is a pic of some NBs satisfy the thread requirements:rofl:

353963D6-914B-4440-81A6-1B960B8E4121.jpeg

Sadly I tried that as well, mind you they CONSTANTLY update their IG. Whole thing is a little odd to me considering I've received multiple packages from NJ last week.
Yeah I noticed they are active on IG, super rude. Maybe their social media person doesn’t handle customer service, but at least let us know.

Also want to take this moment say this - Griselda is the best rap crew out right now. The most consistent, bars on bars, production, and the entire aesthetic. They're restoring the feeling right now.

The NB and Griselda threads is why I check NT on the daily.

Yeah I noticed they are active on IG, super rude. Maybe their social media person doesn’t handle customer service, but at least let us know.

I ended up contacting paypal, I'll let you know if they respond at all, been so long I'm not really worried about them cancelling/refunding my order at this point.

Hey everyone! Took a few pics yesterday of these. The released version has a solid black ankle collar, which I've heard some people prefer for the more subtle look. What are your thoughts?

Will post more pics on ig at @twosizetens
F9554DA4-8BF0-4E1F-B00F-B3E9C977CA2A.jpeg
Pretty disappointed the released versions have the solid ankle collars. These are loud as hell and they should have just embraced it! Prefer the brown pair to these but if the released version had the animal print collars I would have copped both. Hoping I'll be able to snag the brown pair at least when they release at more places.

Back
Top Bottom