Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Don’t care about the Kith V2’s so onto something more interesting. Those that remember way back to when rap first was getting it legs on mainstream radio it was mostly party/dance type stuff from the likes of Kurtis Blow etc. In 1984 this came out and added a gritty ness and word play that rap had not had up until then. Compared to today’s stuff this may seem rudimentary, but the beat hit so hard back then and T La Rock’s style gave birth to so many like LL Cool J and this flow and beat inspired/were sampled by everyone from Beastie Boys (who were on the chorus of the song) to Wu Tang. This some put Rick Rubin on the map and it’s influenced tons of rap songs

this beat is 808 as ****

Per Per media, I’m sure you did little research on this matter, stop calling folks idiots lol still bugged u called homie that for wanting a new balance mask wtf I’m sure if

exactly you got these media brain folks who get all they info from the idiot box and just go with whatever they hear
If u can get the mask get it brother

Man ****, you an idiot too.

Clearly it’s just me, but if knew that this shoe was previously ‘released’ on eBay for cheap there’s no way I’d go and spend $250 for them now.
All these tonal releases, if I just had some angora laces I’d swap Into all my GR’s and they’d be the same shoe lol.
dat kith price premium is nuts, but i guess it's their regular. the crappiest part of it is that kith charges shipping even though folks are spending a pretty penny with them. le sigh...

Packages came in this morning.
IMG_8390.jpg

Very good choice, i'm eyeing these since preview pics
I'm waiting for one of these pairs with a good discount, i will prefer the blue one but the green/rust is really nice too

Apologies in advance for any non Kith V2 or hip-hop discussion... but for anybody still waiting on their Woodstack 992GR order I finally heard back (after filing a paypal dispute) that a huge outgoing parcel shipment of 992's was lost/stolen and there has been a case opened with USPS.

They fully refunded me and offered 10% off my next purchase. Considering it took them 3 weeks to respond I'll probably never buy from them. The search for the 992GR continues *sigh*
I am in the same boat as you!! This pair was for my father for his birthday, today, so I now I need to see if I can get him another pair, most likely not 992GRs

Dudes got the cabin fever angry thumbs,
Yeah I kind of thought this was a nice place being newer here, but I might peace out.
It is, my guy! My bad if my question was in poor taste, given the circumstances. I in no way intended to take away something of greater purpose to someone else, for my own scrapbook. But dudes in here can all vouch that this thread is full of great contributors.

Back
Top Bottom