Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These are 327’s to me:
1586533238365.jpeg

Can't wait for these bad boys. :nthat:
Not everyone's cup of tea from my previous post but that's good thing.

Quality looks solid but no US/UK made label anywhere so the price point (from End) is IMO, exorbitant.

Will probably wait for a local release in my area which would def have a lower SRP.

MS327CBB_launches_hero_landscape_1.jpg

MS327CBB_launches_hero_landscape_4.jpg
These good performance-wise? For running

Can't wait til eBay drops another 20% off coupon so I can cop this colorway. I have the blue and grey pairs and I love them. I had the olive but they were almost brown to me to I had to return them.

Got a pic of the olive by chance? Thinking of picking them up. Fingers crossed for a 20% coupon soon 🤞

Can't wait til eBay drops another 20% off coupon so I can cop this colorway. I have the blue and grey pairs and I love them. I had the olive but they were almost brown to me to I had to return them.
It’s funny you say that cause I’ve been eyeing that blue pair too.

I got them off joes eBay account and I think they were on the website itself last fall
yup when I copped they had on their eBay page and JNBO and I copped off eBay due to a 20% off code.

I got them off joes eBay account and I think they were on the website itself last fall

It’s funny you say that cause I’ve been eyeing that blue pair too.

yup when I copped they had on their eBay page and JNBO and I copped off eBay due to a 20% off code.

Good info, i didn't know

I've only seen one pair of this color inside an outlet and they were on the hash wall with a cut box top

Never liked the sub cause the numbers outside around the bezel or whatever it's called (don't know much about watches).
it's a dive watch. rolexes were originally tool watches for divers, pilots, race car drivers, etc. the numbers on the rotating bezel were for divers to time their ascent so they don't get the bends--air bubbles in the blood.

it's a dive watch. rolexes were originally tool watches for divers, pilots, race car drivers, etc. the numbers on the rotating bezel were for divers to time their ascent so they don't get the bends--air bubbles in the blood.
hmmm, good info. do you work in marketing or design by any chance? you’ve been hitting us with some solid knowledge darts around the subject as of late

So how does having the numbers on the rotating bezel help?

Back
Top Bottom