Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

for those interested in the 327s

Quite a few places getting these, including NB.com

Hopefully that means it won't be a royal pain in the *** to get a pair and make my judgement in hand without spending resell. But if they are impossible to get, oh well.

E7EF8996-F4C9-4B3A-9BC3-66FE6C535AA4.jpeg

I feel like these 997BRs fit nicely along side GYs and NVs. Definitely got some OG vibes

keep your eyes peeled on StockX, Goat, eBay, Grailed, etc. i'm positive you'll be able to cop for retail or slightly over soon enough. once pairs start coming in and folks see that the profits on these aren't all that great, i'm sure prices will begin to dip.

on the sock note: good to see the sock king @donjuan513 bless the thread one time.

might bite the bullet on some stance no-show joints for the summer. here's hoping they're good to me.
16257BE6-F11B-4674-8709-EF965181FB92.jpeg

these came in today.

Color on these are fire.

Got it. Anyone’s Sneakerboy order ship? Seeing the 1500.9, I just realized mine never did. Just sent them an email.
I placed an order on the 25-26th of last month. (2 pair of 997) It’s been stuck at this step since then, don’t think it’s even made it to USPS yet.
02B7A3E6-C1D6-40E3-818C-84A08613859A.jpeg
Normally it’d be here by now. But with everything that’s been going on, (understandably) things have kind of slowed to a crawl in some regards. Not sweating it though.

Wait it’s orange? Thought it was curry and the other color green

Back
Top Bottom