Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

thefreshlife thefreshlife thanks homie! :nthat: I was inspired from the GL3 Volcanoes..

IMG_20200705_125239_661.jpg

What do you think a fair price is for DS M997ALL Aime Leon Dore 997 Yellow tongue in large size (12-13)?

Please vote with emoji:

Love = $350 or less
Fire = $375
100 = $400
Like = $425
Wow = $450
Ha Ha = $475
Sad Face = $500+

I answered the Love, but here's why. The thing is, they are a great looking shoe...I think most people can agree on that part. But for me personally, $350 is about the most I could justify on them. The materials are standard NB, so they're good, but nothing amazing. Same with the color...It has some very nice colorblocking, but you could just as well make as nice of a looking shoe on NB1. If you really like them, grab them, it is your money after all. But there are just so many other options out there...You could make a unique NB1, then buy 2 (or more) GR on sale for the price of one ALD.

Not NB related but how are the Somra’s quality? Is it worth the price? And how’s the purchasing process? Been wanting a pair!
Quality is superb. The build on my 3 pairs have been as close to perfect as any shoes I’ve held in hand. Imo, NB1 won’t even be comparable in terms of construction. Materials will be tho.
I traded for my pairs. I have not been thru the purchase process.

Back
Top Bottom