Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

M996FGA
20200720_185946-01.jpeg

Just purchased a pair of FuelCell TCs. They’re a 1/2 size larger than my usual Nike size. I hope they’ll work. I know they’re not VaporFly level, but it seems like they’ll give the ZF3 a run for their money.

For reference
440A42BC-A06A-4644-B476-395CFE3364DC.jpeg
Fuelcell TCs are great, I use to run in Pegasus turbo, but prefer the fuelcell TCs.

Marine layer Hawaiian shorts and 1300jp3

Your post inspired me to try (again) to acquire the 1300jp3’s. They were(!) basically my New Balance grails; perfect. This time I actually pulled the trigger at a decent price. Now the wait....
Anyway thanks for posting that photo at that time. I was thinking hard about just buying the 1300cls instead today. God I’m stoked. 2D160DE1-A125-4416-AD30-7287518FAF0B.jpeg

Your post inspired me to try (again) to acquire the 1300jp3’s. They were(!) basically my New Balance grails; perfect. This time I actually pulled the trigger at a decent price. Now the wait....
Anyway thanks for posting that photo at that time. I was thinking hard about just buying the 1300cls instead today. God I’m stoked. 2D160DE1-A125-4416-AD30-7287518FAF0B.jpeg

tied for shoe of the year with the M992NT. keep going back to it

Hate to ask sizing question again but found a bodega x-racer at fair price. Does the x-racer fit the same as MiUS model like 1300 and 997? I am a US8 in most 1300 and US8.5 in 997 and 998. Cheers.

Hate to ask sizing question again but found a bodega x-racer at fair price. Does the x-racer fit the same as MiUS model like 1300 and 997? I am a US8 in most 1300 and US8.5 in 997 and 998. Cheers.

See my previous post:

My TTS is 10. Although, I wear a 9.5 is 997/8. For these I went with a 9.5 and they are on the snug side. If you have slightly wider feet or wear thick socks, then I’d recommend your TTS and not .5 down unless you take the insoles out, then they are ok.

I'm glad I didn't bite and give in buying 5 pairs on the end restock. Stoked seeing pairs I would have bought being shown here (end or not), especially the 991gmc from 2018, ffffff. I need to CUT DOWN more than I accumulate now, uggggh

The $70 Joe's Burgundy specials came in, and couldn't be happier with them.

Just saw a pretty reasonably priced priced pair of Grey/Orange Starcows that I wish I could pull the trigger on. Have to be a bit more judicious with pickups unfortunately after the car accident.

I made a purchase a few weeks ago that’s been in shipment limbo, but it’ll keep me pleased for a while. Finally found Esrucs for a price I was ok with once I gave them a few days of consideration. Accepting NB1 is unlikely to return this year pushed me towards it for sure.

Just saw a pretty reasonably priced priced pair of Grey/Orange Starcows that I wish I could pull the trigger on. Have to be a bit more judicious with pickups unfortunately after the car accident.

I made a purchase a few weeks ago that’s been in shipment limbo, but it’ll keep me pleased for a while. Finally found Esrucs for a price I was ok with once I gave them a few days of consideration. Accepting NB1 is unlikely to return this year pushed me towards it for sure.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who used the “No NB1 for a bit so I guess I’ll pay secondhand price for an already released shoe I really like.” Have to be able to treat yourself somehow!

Just picked up a pair of 327’s off of Sneaker Studio, even though I thought they were god awful upon first look I figure at the price ($120) they’re worth trying out. Here’s the link if anyone else is interested.

EDITED to add*
Just now thinking about it, this will be my first New Balance that isn't from the 99x line. Pretty Stoked! Hope they run TTS or close to it.

Last edited:

bots gonna eat

I’m gonna try for both with the intention of not getting either but I’ll definitely settle for being pleasantly surprised. Don’t really have a preference, I think both colorways are nice enough with lots of wearability. I still don’t think they’re anything overly spectacular though and won’t be fiending for them if I miss like I am the WTAPS.

Back
Top Bottom