Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Haven't tried much for NB Collabs as of late, didn't expect I'd get the LLLLL's or DTLRs. Did try for the 998s but no go.

Hit on the Yoshino Rose this morning, so probably used all my sneaker karma for the next year.

Those Packer 992s look pretty sick, but they'll go as fast as the LLLLLs.

47C732B0-AC3F-43B6-8806-5735924704F0.jpeg

never got confirmation email but got a shipping email for the castlerocks
Came to say I just received my shipping notification for the Castlerocks as well.

Also want to add, if nothing else has indicated to you how hype NB is right now the 327 is a glaring example. A shoe most NB heads via this forum, reddit, twitter, insta etc anywhere I really looked was getting made fun of for how ugly it looked. Now it's starting to release and selling out within the hour at most shoe stores/boutiques it's landing at and in most colorways. (the exception being that lime green color, seems not too poular)

Last edited:
L&H refunded my energy lime 327 purchase due to inventory issues. now I have to buy them for resale prices even though I watched them sit on nb.com for hours. LOL

Speaking of Kith whatever happened to those other shoes in the CL colorway that were teased alongside the 992 and 998? Not like I will be able to cop them but we can still look at pictures on the Internet.

Speaking of Kith whatever happened to those other shoes in the CL colorway that were teased alongside the 992 and 998? Not like I will be able to cop them but we can still look at pictures on the Internet.

Yeah, wtf? I thought he said it was going to be a 5 shoe drop for the Spring release, but they're already onto the Summer release now. I know COVID stopped some of the production, but it seems like they just said forget it and never mentioned it again.

Don't worry, I'm sure sometime down the line Ronnie will randomly tweet something cryptic like...

"Been a long time coming for these...The first release was something dear to my heart, but these coming up are the real special ones. I worked tirelessly to create the perfect palette. I took inspiration from the strong, steel buildings around me in NYC. The cool, blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean when I vacation in The Hampton's..."

How long did the authentication take? (im assuming stockx)
I've had my M1300AR's stuck for almost a month (Purchased 7/3, still says "En Route to StockX")

All weekend it said en route, when I checked it today it said both authenticated and shipped with a tracking number. So the authentication took basically no time at all, which is both cool and kinda scary.
Edit: I placed my order for them on 7/20. If it took that long for my shoes to go through (from 7/3) I would be in utter panic. I ordered my pair from GOAT though. I’ve heard StockX is extremely backed up right now. I’m pretty sure it says on the app to expect delays, but jeez.

Last edited:
All weekend it said en route, when I checked it today it said both authenticated and shipped with a tracking number. So the authentication took basically no time at all, which is both cool and kinda scary.
Edit: I placed my order for them on 7/20. If it took that long for my shoes to go through I would be in utter panic. I ordered my pair from GOAT though. I’ve heard StockX is extremely backed up right now. I’m pretty sure it says on the app to expect delays, but jeez.

Thanks man. I emailed customer service and they just resent me the same auto-generated email about their extended delays. Hope they come soon. I am pretty sure they say "en route" until they actually verify now so it doesn't look like the boxes are just sitting in their warehouse for weeks at a time (which they are).

edit: talked to a person on the chat function, they claim that they have my pair in their possession, so not lost in the mail, just crazy backup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom