Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Tried to used Shopify code twice while checking out and it kicked me back to the line... Yup. L incoming!

**** me I wanted a 10.5 and my Apple Pay didn’t work so by the time I’d manually punched my CC in they were sold out **** **** ****

Edit: good job on the bots at least but man I thought I’d for sure be able to grab

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 11.07.59 AM.png

I was expecting an L but to get passed the queue, did everything correctly when checking out and to only get kicked back in line is pretty upsetting.

I couldn't even see the sizes on desktop. His website is like ultra zoomed in. I kept refreshing thinking it wasn't live. Then I checked the link on mobile and saw all the sizes. FML

I know it's not necessarily their fault but does anyone feel like NB is missing out HUGE by not having the M992GR in stock right now? If I wasn't into NB and I saw these collab shoes reselling for over a grand I'd be dying to throw $180 at a pair of the greys. Again I know it's not their fault but seems like a missed opportunity.

I know it's not necessarily their fault but does anyone feel like NB is missing out HUGE by not having the M992GR in stock right now? If I wasn't into NB and I saw these collab shoes reselling for over a grand I'd be dying to throw $180 at a pair of the greys. Again I know it's not their fault but seems like a missed opportunity.
Huge.........however COVID. I can't wait till they flood the market in the fall. I hope this doesn't last eons.

Anyone have any idea what the point of a queue is if it’s still possible to get cart jacked when hitting pay? Seems a little stupid
Yeah I didn't get this. I carted and got through the queue. I felt like I'd won the lotto as I quickly entered my home address only to immediately crushed when I went to pay...

Is the point of the queue to check availability and let you check out?

Also, shopify sent me the autofill text number a helpful 30 seconds after I'd entered manually...

Fun times all around, on to the next one! (said with the optimism of someone who has missed on literally every single NB Collab this year...)

Did the password even do ****? Seems like it only hindered actual people from copping rather than bots

Back
Top Bottom