Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20200807_130248.jpg

Got lucky!

:nthat:

After having to initiate a charge back through my bank since no refund was ever granted from Size?, I got this today:
FBFE6786-28CA-498C-8DFA-ADA7FD3CF59F.jpeg

I’m not going to assume this is a very late W yet. My expectations are at an all time low with sneaker luck.

After having to initiate a charge back through my bank since no refund was ever granted from Size?, I got this today:
FBFE6786-28CA-498C-8DFA-ADA7FD3CF59F.jpeg

I’m not going to assume this is a very late W yet. My expectations are at an all time low with sneaker luck.
Size is lame...Last thing i got from them was one of their Air Max Light jawns from years ago, and that took forever to get to me, like two weeks or some crazy ish, havent bothered with them since.
Good for you though if they can bless you, hope it works out for you homie.

Won't let me enter both, says my email has already been used. And the first one gave me the unable to enter error.

Edit. Kept refreshing it and hitting Enter and I guess I eventually got in there lol.

Won't let me enter both, says my email has already been used. And the first one gave me the unable to enter error.

Edit. Kept refreshing it and hitting Enter and I guess I eventually got in there lol.
think its just buggy and you gotta keep clicking it. i entered 4 times, 4 different emails, addresses, numbers and names. ive never won a raffle so lets see if i can keep the streak going

Back
Top Bottom