Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I never thought I would be saying this, but resell is starting to look like a real possibility on the jjjjounds. The price has already dropped precipitously, and it’s only gonna go lower I would think. Kinda lame that the grey pair is the more expensive (in my size at least) of the two; that would be my target, and I thought it would be opposite.

Need both
Some clown has already replied "selling slots" to that tweet if thats any indication in where we're at NB hype wise.

I never thought I would be saying this, but resell is starting to look like a real possibility on the jjjjounds. The price has already dropped precipitously, and it’s only gonna go lower I would think. Kinda lame that the grey pair is the more expensive (in my size at least) of the two; that would be my target, and I thought it would be opposite.

Yeah I for sure thought the Green would be more expensive as well. I'm curious tho to see where the price ends up in 2.5 weeks after all the drops have happened and raffles have been announced. My prediction is that price will shoot back up to around KITH pricing once it's known by the masses that all the available stock has been released. I could be totally wrong, but that makes sense to me.

Concepts already with the shipment notification for the 327s, working hard today!

Shipment info says 7 pounds but not sure why if it’s just the 327 and 3 NB masks.

Ugh quick crappy photos but finally getting around to unboxing deliveries from End. /Overkill sales, Packer and NB

M991.5CC - couldn't pass up for 77.54Euro
M1300AA
2x SAMPLE_LAB 1530X
NB x Norse Projects M770NP 'Lucem Hafnia'
M991SE 'Eastern Spices Pack'
M576OO MiUK - another great pair for $74
327 Castlerock - not shown

Attachments

• IMG_5626.jpeg
    IMG_5626.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5632.jpeg
    IMG_5632.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5627.jpeg
    IMG_5627.jpeg
    283.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5628.jpeg
    IMG_5628.jpeg
    579.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_5630.jpeg
    IMG_5630.jpeg
    531.7 KB · Views: 250
Ugh quick crappy photos but finally getting around to unboxing deliveries from End. /Overkill sales, Packer and NB

M991.5CC - couldn't pass up for 77.54Euro
M1300AA
2x SAMPLE_LAB 1530X
NB x Norse Projects M770NP 'Lucem Hafnia'
M991SE 'Eastern Spices Pack'
M576OO MiUK - another great pair for $74
327 Castlerock - not shown
Those purple 991.5 are very underrated, love my pair

Back
Top Bottom