Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks Meth for giving me my privileges back.

Since me helping out the thread making some cool custom clothing really bothered enough people to report me I thought about throwing it all away. I should have never offered my hobbie to others on here.

After talking to Meth. This type of "product" doesn't really work well for the classified rules either. As I don't have, and won't, pre-make items to sell.

I'll have to think about this for a bit.

Since me helping out the thread making some cool custom clothing really bothered enough people to report me I thought about throwing it all away. I should have never offered my hobbie to others on here.

After talking to Meth. This type of "product" doesn't really work well for the classified rules either. As I don't have, and won't, pre-make items to sell.

hope whoever reported it enjoys their shoe pics lol

really bothered enough people to report me
2310068-8379616276-clint.gif

Such a bummer, we appreciate the work that you’ve been putting in. Will always support whenever you’re ready.

I’m about to post all thigh pics to retaliate to whoever is reporting.

Can't have good things man! There's always some miserable person out there that wants everyone else to be miserable. Smh

Fair to say a Spring 2021 product will be delivered in winter of 2022
I was rapping about that w my homies in terms of production and supply being disrupted by the Rona.

mom. It sure bc the wording they used made it seem like we gon get before da official release

Back
Top Bottom