Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The problem with a lot of KITH releases and availability is that stores in Tokyo, London, Manhasset (Long Island, NY) are doing in person releases. So, assume 100 or so per, then there are the pairs that are seeded/ gifted which doesn't leave more than a couple hundred to the internet drop.

30000 entries. Maybe 500 pairs. I like my chances.

han odds.gif

I’ve hit quite a few raffles. 2 on Premier, 1 on SNS, Kith 4Ds.
Obviously you’re going to lose a lot more than you win, but it is the most fair way.
I agreed their needs to be less notice and a short window.
Im surprised kith doesn’t do it more often. Literally was the 4Ds and this. Their website is so botted it seems like they don’t care at all.

I just got off the phone with Stadium Goods. Per whomever I talked to, everything they do is resale, no direct retail. I asked what would be the reason they have a FSR at box price. He said it's probably someone who has bulk inventory and sells them to SG. Then he told me everything is preauthenicated and in their inventory before posting on their website....

Don't really like that answer, but let's hope we score some legit sneaks.

I just got off the phone with Stadium Goods. Per whomever I talked to, everything they do is resale, no direct retail. I asked what would be the reason they have a FSR at box price. He said it's probably someone who has bulk inventory and sells them to SG. Then he told me everything is preauthenicated and in their inventory before posting on their website....

Don't really like that answer, but let's hope we score some legit sneaks.

Should be fine. Do your own due diligence when you get the pair of course - this goes for any of the platforms. but in this era, its no doubt these fell off a truck, or probably some retail outlet couldnt get rid of them due to our current circumstances - who knows.

Does everyone’s order summary say “Thank you for your entry. You’ll receive an email when your order is ready?”
Edit: I used Apple Pay and somehow it had my billing address wrong. I’ve had issue after issue with Apple Pay ever since I had to got a new debit card. It used to always use my (expired) expiration date, now this. I just checked to make sure all that was straight this morning, but it changed itself. Lol.

Last edited:
Does everyone’s order summary say “Thank you for your entry. You’ll receive an email when your order is ready?”
Nope.

Thank you for your entry.
thank you for your entry into our drawing for the Ronnie Fieg for New Balance.

Nope.

thank you for your entry into our drawing for the Ronnie Fieg for New Balance.

Huh. Mine said:

You’ll receive a confirmation email with your order number shortly.

EDIT: I haven't actually received that email

Side thought on all of the order numbers being so high. Is it possible that order numbers may not have started from 0 and could have begun wherever a previous drawing’s order numbers stopped? I’d be surprised if 30k entries were submitted prior to me getting in at 11:03.

Back
Top Bottom