Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How did you guys get back to the confirmation page? Or did you guys just never close the tab? When I go back it just says releases currently closed.
If you haven’t cleared the mobile/desktop browser history (not sure how if you used Kith’s in-app browser) on the device you used, you can get to the url that has your entry. It just may ask you to confirm your email and entry number.

No e-mail bit checked my entry confirmation page. Cancelled...size 9 for both pairs in a single entry. #48***.

What’s with all the discussion about purple shoes? Is that what we’re calling the Burgundy’s??? I mean the model is literally 992BA (assuming the b is for burgundy lol)
I would hope it’s not overly purple? But I guess color is slightly subjective.

THIS is a purple 992 (For me at least)

Every on foot or in hand shot appears clearly purple to me and not merely a hue of red. Saw one description of them reading maroon, but otherwise purple.

And I’ll interpret BA as ‘Brilliant Amethyst,’ lol.

Last edited:
LOL I got a reverse charge from KITH it was the only motivation I needed:
Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 11.15.02 AM.png

So it was or wasn’t a good idea? Your all over the place. It was clearly a very terribly designed raffle. why you always gotta **** ride NB/kith? gotta throw politics in it out of nowhere? FYI at the end of the day anyone supporting NB is supporting trump
Haven’t copped kith in a few years. You speak in absolutes as if a good idea doesn’t have flaws. U stay big mad.

My charge for the RC1300's got reversed on my CC, but the regular 1300 charge is still there. Not getting my hopes up, but that would be a nice win.

Back
Top Bottom