Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Both charges fell off, checked my order and seeing this, but no email yet
A473583F-BD43-498B-A494-4B739BC9A142.jpeg

How are you guys checking your Kith orders like that? I didn't keep the page open after I submitted the entry, and I was in Incognito mode so there's no history. Is there anywhere I can plug in the order number and find out? I still have the charge left on my CC for the 1300's, but there was a negative charge on the account to cancel out the amount for the RC1300's

How are you guys checking your Kith orders like that? I didn't keep the page open after I submitted the entry, and I was in Incognito mode so there's no history. Is there anywhere I can plug in the order number and find out? I still have the charge left on my CC for the 1300's, but there was a negative charge on the account to cancel out the amount for the RC1300's

I wouldn't go by the charge being cancelled. No one has hit so far based on that logic. Only time will tell. Wait for an email.

I was so tight when I got my lights in. Didn't know about the lack of back pocket, either. Only paid like $25 thankfully.
Which brings me to my next question... I’ve read the 6” lights are actually longer than the normal 7“ due to longer rise. What’s your experience? I don’t think my mind or body are ready to go 5” but the length of the lights is perfect.

Which brings me to my next question... I’ve read the 6” lights are actually longer than the normal 7“ due to longer rise. What’s your experience? I don’t think my mind or body are ready to go 5” but the length of the lights is perfect.
They fall about the same on me as the 7. 5 is definitely a little shorter.

Geez, you just don't let up do you? You stay staying a POS.
Let up? Because I shared an opinion? Are you your feelings hurt? Want to talk about your feelings? Cot damn, the amount of adults that get butt hurt about opinions. The same ones that will say it’s just a shoe but will need to rage cop a shoe to fill a materialistic void. You are undoubtedly a ****old in real life.

Back
Top Bottom