Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Rage cop is nowhere as bad as drunk cop imo

...and I’m not talking just sneakers smh

Worse still is the drunken rage cop

Dude in the cardigan looks like he's about to bust out laughing at how stupid that pose is. He's holding that shoe like he's presenting a tray of drinks.

I was thinking of a sommelier presenting a bottle of wine to a diner's table. "Here we have a New Balance design, vintage 2020. You will detect a foot-forward bouquet and an aromatic nose with notes of leather and rubber"

What are these??

22F6FDFD-B771-473A-9AAF-EE823A4DC586.jpeg

M992NT near FSR @ Asphalt
If this gets cancelled I am done with the Pablos. Giving me nightmares. Thank you!

The search better be over brothers.

do those look like a possible wallabee collab or just a gr that was used for the shoot?

I was asking myself the same thing. Their campaign photos have a lot of Wallabee’s, Timberland, 998’s and 990v2. So who knows. I would imagine ALD would have hyped them up more though if it was, so I’m leaning more towards just GR’s they used for the campaign photos, unless this is the beginning of that roll out for a collab.

Sidenote: Jadakiss for ALD was dope to see lol

I was asking myself the same thing. Their campaign photos have a lot of Wallabee’s, Timberland, 998’s and 990v2. So who knows. I would imagine ALD would have hyped them up more though if it was, so I’m leaning more towards just GR’s they used for the campaign photos, unless this is the beginning of that roll out for a collab.

might be possible they’ll have a tiny stock of the GRs for sale on their website considering how they had the 992 up but sold out pretty quick

If anyone is looking for these:

Im not gonna lie, i bought some maple wallabees last year bc of the ALD ad. The fleece quarter zip with the light blue jeans and the wallabees with a curved snapback was a fire fit.

Alright, so through the years I’ve mostly stayed with 996/997/998 models. My Nike TTS is 11.5, and I’ve gone with 11 on all of my NB’s and they fit PERFECT.

I should be good with an 11 in 1300’s right?
I tried for a size 11 on Kith but got that L. Then a few pages back I saw sizing talk on 1300’s and that made me question my sizing choice for 1300’s.

Any big footers rocking the 327s? Size 12/13 here and really liked how they looked online, but now that I have a pair in hand I think they just look a bit out of whack in this size. Anybody else feel the same?

Alright, so through the years I’ve mostly stayed with 996/997/998 models. My Nike TTS is 11.5, and I’ve gone with 11 on all of my NB’s and they fit PERFECT.

I should be good with an 11 in 1300’s right?
I tried for a size 11 on Kith but got that L. Then a few pages back I saw sizing talk on 1300’s and that made me question my sizing choice for 1300’s.
I would say you are good with an 11.

Back
Top Bottom